Thatched, stone clad home set on the secure Wild life and Golf Estate of Koro Creek, modimolle approximately 1 hour from Preoria and 1.5 house from Johannesburg.
The house is situated in a prime position close to the town of Modimolle and it's Doctors, Dentists and mall/shops
* Three Bedrooms, two upstairs with air conditions, one full en suite and one with separate bathroom
* These open out onto a balcony with a lovely view of the surrounding foothills of the Waterberg.
* The Third large bedroom is downstairs with a full en suite bathroom and an outside 'moonlight' shower, with hot and cold
* The Kitchen is open plan, but separated by the staircase, leading into the dining room and split level lounge with a jet
Master fire place
* The double garage has a door into the house, there is a golf cart garage/workshop/store on the side of the garage
with own electric door.
* The garden is very attractive with an outdoor lapa complete with fire place and roll up awnings.
* The property extends to the back with a very safe walled in garden including lovely indigenous shade trees and lawn.
* Ideal for children to have their swings etc.
* An outside toilet and basin is included for the garden service.
* There is a water tank and pump at the back serving the house needed, as well as the garden, which is under automatic
water irrigation with a rain sensor.
* A solar panel heats the geyser water and reduces the electricity bill
* A generator (not included) connection allows one to supply the house when Eskom is load shedding
* Many species of antelope roam the +/- 389 hectare /estate/Golf course through which a river and tributary wind, and
residents have access to an adjacent 850 hectare reserve.
* Owner selling as building a retirement home on the same Estate.
* Please also see Koro Creek Website