This +-4960 m² stand has access to 50 kW Transformer and water 25 mm pipe.
* There are two 2 x 6 meter containers on the stand.
* Elysium is a small village nestled between Mtwalume and Ifafa Beach along the Umdoni Coast, Kwa Zulu- Natal.
* Elysium’s beauty, “laid back” feeling and serenity is what attracts visitors to these pristine shores.
* Spend the day soaking up the sun and unwind, while listening to the surf breaking on the shore.
* Enjoy walks along the golden beach, where you will find plenty of beautiful and interesting shells washed up.
* The warm waters that break onto these shores are perfect for safe swimming, snorkeling and scuba-diving.
* This stretch of coast is a secure and ideal location for fishing, particularly during the “Sardine Run”.
* This annual event occurs during May – July, where countless millions of sardines head north rushing past the shoreline and
are eagerly followed by sea predators like Sharks, Dolphins and Cape Gannets diving for an easy meal.
* Enjoy a refreshing sun downer as you watch the sun set which marks the end of another gorgeous day in Elysium.
* This beautiful holiday destination is precisely as it sounds, relaxation in exquisite and pristine surroundings.
* Getting there: Elysium is situated 70 kilometers south of Durban on the N2