The property has river frontage on the Jukskei river
Due to the border falling in the center of the river, water can be pumped directly from it. (The borders of most of the properties in the area fall short of the river and may therefore not pump directly).
It shares portion of a dam, with Lanseria Airport and is just across the river which could make it good place to put up guest lodgings for short term /overnight stays.
Has two residential dwellings with a number of accompanying buildings such as garages, store rooms etc.
There is an existing infrastructure servicing the property, such as:
* Access roads.
* 50 Kva Industrial three phase electric power
* Operational boreholes supplying a copious amount of good quality water for drinking and irrigation.
* An area planning certificate
* A Google map of the property using normal and satellite imagery
* A contour chart showing the 10, 50 and 100 year flood plains
* A survey chart of the property
* A proposed subdivision chart now completed.
* An Arial photograph of the property, the blue lines indicate borders and access roads
Please contact Elsa for more information