This house offers an easy lifestyle, free flowing rooms and open space to enjoy the ocean from each room. On different semi levels the house offers the following features:
- A welcoming entrance hall with a solid wood staircase opening into the open plan living- and kitchen area
- Modern kitchen with gas stove and a spacious separate scullery / washing area
- With 2 steps flowing into the TV area, folding sliding doors to open on a balau deck with a beautiful view over the Atlantic Ocean.
- 1 Main en-suite bedroom, sliding doors open onto the balau deck, with sea view
- 2 guest en-suite bedrooms with sea view
- 1 extra room can be used as an extra bedroom / hobby room
- double garage
Viewing by appointment. Furniture is available at an additional cost.
"The West Coast has the Sunshine" goes the famous beach boys song, and the same often applies in the summer to South African west coast towns like Yzerfontein. The town is an unspoilt fishing villlage which typifies the natural beauty and simplicity of the area. The town is laid out around a rocky cape and harbour. Yzerfontein is best known for its tranquility, west coast hospitality, sixteen mile beach, spring flowers and breathtaking views.