This property is the perfect escape for the bigger family - enough recreation space and bedrooms to accomodate the whole family. With quality finishes, 2 slow burning fireplaces in separate living areas, 2 built-in bars and stainless steel braais, purpose made aluminium shutters ext, it offers value, space an luxury beyond imagination. A lot of value has been added to this property.
The property offers the following:
- A foyar
- Formal lounge
- Formal dining area
- open plan kitchen with separate pantry and scullery, opening into the garage
- guest en-suite bedroom with sea view
- guest en-suite bedroom, sunny
- a entertainment area with a built-in stainless steel braai, bar counter, dining area, slow burning combustion fire place, wine cellar.
- guest en-suite bedroom with an open plan shower bathroom
- guest toilet
- double garage, automated
- 3 x 150 litre geysers
- 2 staircase : one on each side of the house, with nightlights
- main en-suite bedroom, spacious, sea view, door opens onto balcony
- TV room with a slow burning combustion fire place
- en entertainment area with a DROS character : built-in braai with solid Rhodesian Teak bar stools, an open braai, pool table and sliding doors onto balcony with amazing sea view.
- guest toilet
-recreation room (currently used as an oversized bedroom.
ON THE ROOF:
- jacuzzi with sea view, blinds ext.
EXTRAS TO THE HOUSE:
- fully furnished with 3 LED TV's, with new cutlery and crockery. new LG products in the kitchen
- fully furnished with aluminium shutters
- stainless steel braai
- Newly painted
- well maintained
- A lot of value
Viewing by appointment only
Beautiful Yzerfontein, situated on the shore of the Atlantic Ocean on the West Coast, with its overriding allure its rugged coast line, prolific fynbos, wild flowers and uninterrupted horizons in every direction. Yzerfontein, only 45 minutes’ drive from Cape Town, an age old fishing village where many an inhabitant still follows an authentic life style, closely connected to the sea. Truly magical and idyllic.