Zoutpandsdrift – R 1.695
Change this “Lelike eendjie in die mooiste swaan”
This is an opportunity not to be missed. Fourteen hectares awaiting a small farmer with vision. This property is situated in an “Agricultural/irrigational Boom area”- An irrigation farming area for the small farmer, water galore – borehole water and listed water from the Hartbeespoort Irrigation Scheme. This is a popular area for where everybody is making a good living, an area close to Brits, good fertile soil, enough water, adjacent to the busy main road, the R 511 between Brits and Thabazimbi.
A location that you can only dream off, an Ideal opportunity to open a Truckstop, Overnight facilities, Workshop, Farmstall, ect.
• SMALLHOLDING – 14.2256 ha – ± 12Km from Brits
• Borders the busy R 511
• Property size 14.2256 Ha
• Dwelling size 185 m² (Lounge, Dining room, Kitchen, Pantry, Bar, Bedrooms 3, Bathrooms 2, Covered Parking, Storeroom 144 m²) need attention
• A huge irrigation dam filled by canal water – (needs to be repaired)
• Water from Hartbeespoort Irrigation scheme – 66 960 kl per annum.
• Strong borehole water, depth 30m ± 4 000 ltr per hour
• Eskom Power – 3 Phase
• Vegetable or Lucern farming
• Small Livestock Farming/Piggery/Chicken ect.
This is really an opportunity not to be missed, at the right Price and the right Place. Please don’t hesitate to call the agent for viewing.