Sensational Magalies Mountain Views from this magnificent property, situated in the sought-after Skeerpoort area. Close to all the “Getaway” activities in North West.
Van Gaalen Kaasmakerij in Skeerpoort *Hiking Trails *Die Ou Pastorie Guesthouse/Restaurant *Hollybrook Farms *Wine and dine at one of many restaurants including LaTerazza, *African Swiss, *Pecanwood Country Club and the ever so popular Silver Orange Bistro. *The Skeerpoort and Hekpoort country side are popular for its various tourism activities including Cheese Tasting, *Strawberry picking, *Balloon Safari’s Quad Bike and Horse out-rides, *River Rafting, *Micro light flights and plenty more.
The sky is not the limit with this magnificent property situated where everybody wants to be for a weekend breakaway. The well planned accommodation design incorporating each incredible view. Light open-plan kitchen and living areas flow out onto the large fabulous pool and manicured garden. All the bedrooms are well positioned for younger families and/or additional privacy. The en-suite and family bathrooms are all beautifully fitted and appointed. An additional large, private Wine Cellar and Entertainment area with its own entrance has been perfectly positioned for maximum enjoyment.
All of this with its own natural stream running through the property, surrounded by nature is a gift for maximum nature enjoyment and relaxing atmosphere. This well positioned property with guest house facilities becomes available for a discerning buyer in the Skeerpoort area. Close to all amenities.
This Guesthouse is advertised on all guesthouse web pages.
Monthly income plus minus R 70 000.00 per month
Property registered in Personal name and Vat registered.
• Property size ± 5.583 hectares
• Rates and Tax R 50.00
• Modern open plan kitchen, Dining room, Lounge and the main bedroom with en-suite bathroom and spacious family room.
• Two separate private guest rooms (en-suite) with “skylights” in the bathrooms and own private lounge
• Private Wine Cellar and entertainment area
• Private Bar
• Double garage (6 vehicles)
• SECOND DWELLING three bedrooms, two bathrooms, kitchen, lounge and Carport
• THIRD DWELLING four bedrooms, two bathrooms, kitchen and double garage
• FOURTH – GUEST HOUSE three bedrooms, two bathrooms, kitchen, lounge
• FIFTH - Five one bedroom, one bathroom with kitchenette. Lapa with pool
• SIXTH – Two Honeymoon suite’s, each two bedrooms with two bathrooms
• THATCHED LAPA with entertainment Bar bordering the Magalies River
• Splash Pool, Wooden Deck and more
• Strong borehole water *3 Phase Eskom Power
• Security electric fenced, camera’s ect.
• Fruit trees – Pomegranate 500, Fig trees 100, Olive trees 100, Pecan-nut trees 50