Owner Relocating - R 14.999 mil - Excluding VAT
Priced to sell -Well-established Lodge located in the North West area, close to Brits.
Primary Use - Lodge for Unmanned Airfield and Hangers
-Unmanned grass Runway (900 M x 25 M)
-3 Hangers (plus minus 1 200 m2)
Grass runway of approximately 900 meters long and 25 meters wide, accommodating light aircrafts and micro-lights (previously a micro-light training facility)
Set in this exclusive Magalies Mountain Range, close to the ever so popular Hartebeespoort dam, with Immaculate Magalies Mountain views...tranquility on your doorstep.
This Exclusive Lodge, overlooking landscaped gardens and undoubtedly one of the best positions within this area. Interior decorated with absolute style and panache. You have to seen these units to appreciate the beauty and splendor. What you see is what you get, furniture, appliances, curtains and bedding.
The Lodge offers plenty close surrounding activities and entertainment like Golf courses, Boat facilities and launching marina's, the ever so popular Elephant Sanctuary, Bush Babies, Chameleon Village, Hartebeespoort Cable Way, Crocodile farms and many more.
Less than 1 hours drive from Pretoria and Johannesburg. The change of a lifetime to escape every weekend from the hustle and bustle.
- 9 B&B rooms,all en-suite with air-conditioners
- 3 x 2 Bedroom, all en-suite thatched self-catering units
- 5 x 3 Bedroom, all en-suite thatched self-catering units
- 5 x 1 Bedroom, all en-suit self-catering units
- 1 x 3 Bedroom, 1 full bathroom, self-catering units
- 6 Camping sites each with thatched ablutions
- Thatched Bar, Restaurant and fully equipped kitchen
- Conference facilities – Conference Venue that caters for approximately 30 delegates and more. All Conference equipment included and state of art technology. Exquisite conference bathrooms
-Main house. The impressive home enjoys a superb location within security fence with state of art security system. Offers 5 bedrooms with 3.5 bathrooms. Workwhop, double and single garage. Cottage.
- Large pool, plus minus 180 000 liter with water slide
- 1 Indoor Heated Pool, under thatch
- 1 Splash Pool
- 2 Aircraft Hangers
- 1 Game Farm Includes a number of games.
- Efficient power consumption, most geysers being gas, solar power and all lights are energy saving while all spotlights are
- 20 Watt LED 10
- Eskom Power supply
- Large Solar Power System with 10 kw output supplying 16 Chalets with turnover switches installed to change between Solar and Eskom
- 60 KVA Back-up Generator (6 Cylinder Deautz Air-Cooled engine
CONCRETE DAM (50 m x 40 m,plus minus 1 000 000 liters
- Entire Lodge under irrigation
- 4 Strong Boreholes - 3 equipped
GOING CONCERN INFORMATION - EXCLUSION OF SALE
- All movables in and around and the main house and store
- Managers 4 wheel bikes
- All private property of the two managers residing at the property
- All private property of the barmen and chef residing at property
-Loose assets valued in excess of R 1.8 million, included in sale, required to maintain the lodges and gardens.
Less than 1 hours drive from Pretoria, Johannesburg.