Gauteng – Vosloorus – Price on Request
Advanced Town Planning - Don’t miss out on this property.!! Priced to Sell
“Land for sale – Houses for everyone” housing is at the forefront of the national agenda for delivery and the government is taking overall responsibility for providing houses to all”
“The government inherited a critical housing shortage, with the 1996 Cencus reflecting a housing backlog of 2 202 519. Since coming to power in 1994, the state has built 1.4 million housing units, providing more than 5 million people with secure homes. For indicators on the progress of housing delivery since 1994. The government’s goal is to create sustainable housing developments whereby people own their properties. This engenders a sense of pride in their homes, streets and areas wand advances the entire community.”
The subject portions are situated adjacent to each other west of the N3 Johannesburg to Durban Highway, in northern Vosloorus. An established township of the East Rand (Ekurhuleni) and is to the East of Katlehong Township. Approximately 10 Km South of Germiston/Boksburg area. The site is serviced by Brickfield road (western boundary) and Moagi road through the central Eastern portion. The immediate area is characterised by established built-up areas of Vosloorus and farm portions.
PORTION 104 – Extention 44
• Property size - 18.6668 hectares
• No Bulk services are installed (services are available) Water and sewer line adjacent property-lower end.
Bulk services reports were done and a Phase 1 and Phase 2 geotechnical investigation was done.
• The Record of Decision (ROD) has also been approved by GDARD.
• The area is underlain by dolomite. Awaiting comments from Dept. Geo-science and Geo-technical department before application can be approved.
• Additional drilling required.
• Application made for zoning of “Residential 4” – 80 units per hectare (1493 sectional title units)
• R 2million has been spent on Township Establishment so far
PORTION 2 – Extention 45
• Property size - 14.5621 hectares
• Application was made for “Residential 4” at a density of “80 units per hectare” – this will relate theoretically to 1127 sectional title units that could be developed.
• Application was advertise and circulated to all internal and external departments. No objections were received. (ROD)
• EIA Record of Decision was approved.
• Geo-technical investigation outstanding.
• Phase 1 investigation for dolomite was done.
The Department of Human resettlement uses R 75.00/m² as a norm for purchasing un-proclaimed land, which is normally the lower end of prices paid.