Away from city noise, this property not only offers fresh air and breath-taking scenery, but an also endless opportunity for developing walking trails, camping facilities, rock- and mountain climbing and bird watching.
There are countless indigenous species of sewejaartjies, heide, bloublomsalie, agtdae boegoe and cynaroides waits on the highest peaks.
Residences on this piece of paradise consist of:
• Main residence, with established garden snug between rock and stone where nature determines the various levels.
• Country Lifestyle Flat
• Studio Flat
• Dwelling/House in the vineyard
The main dwelling was designed by an engineer and sculptor in a simplistic style with natural elegance. It has a flat roof with the mountains in the background serving as gables.
Rough wooden sleeper steps lead to the front porch covered with mosaic- and handcrafted tiles. The carved arched teak front door leads you into the entrance hall with an inside garden.
From the entrance hall there is:
1. A teak staircase leads to the upper story which consists of two bedrooms, one & half bathroom.
2. An informal lounge with arched window and sliding doors into the garden.
3. A short step up takes you to two bedrooms, bathrooms and separate toilet. The main bedroom has teak doors leading into the garden.
4. A third bedroom with separate shower and toilet.
5. Another short step up takes you to the living area spread over two levels. The living area has a high ceiling, a copper fireplace and sliding doors leading to an outdoor covered entertainment area with a natural braai area.
6. An open plan dining room with carved doors and serving hatch leading to the kitchen. From the dining room you walk into the kitchen which has built-in Parmarfin cupboards, granite work tops, small walk in pantry by the back door that leads onto a covered back porch with laundry & storage rooms.
7. A small study/library with fireplace, leading from the kitchen, with built-in bookshelves and double doors opening onto the front porch.
8. Adjacent to the house a double garage.
9. Artist studio above the garage with the door opening onto the garden & mountain streams.
10. Outside swimming pool.
Country Lifestyle Flat:
The farm storehouse was partly transformed into a unique flat, consisting of two bedrooms, two bathrooms, kitchen and living area with sliding doors leading onto a large paved area and wooden deck.
The flat has a private entrance, a sleeping area, shower and kitchen open plan living area.
The rest of the storehouse can still accommodate two vehicles and workshop.
This house has the vineyard for a front door and the mountain for a back door. It has three bedrooms, bathroom, shower, lounge and open plan kitchen with separate scullery and a car porch. Ample space for vegetable and herb gardening.
The water supply to the dwelling is fresh water from the mountain.
At this stage the almost 7 hectare vineyard is rented out, but leaves the possibility for owner of small holding to harvest and deliver to local cellars or start own private cellar.
|Office: 018... 018 293 0179 Show Numbers|
|Fax: 086 549 8337|