Great opportunity to acquire a large historical home built in 1911 PLUS a 18 year old established guest house business, set on a large plot with mature tree-filled garden and large swimming pool
• The 300m2 Main House is a happy home with wooden doors, wooden floors, sash windows, carpeted and tiled floors, fire place.
• 4 Bedrooms and 2 bathrooms.
• Large entrance room/lounge.
• Open plan dining room leading into a country kitchen.
• A 2nd dining/family room, hallway, laundry/office.
• Loft space.
• East facing.
• Incl. garage.
• In garden parking for everyone.
• Fully fenced.
• Fruit trees mangoes,
• 15 different Bougainvillea’s.
• Inventory supplied on request.
• 4 X Separate furnished garden chalets with en-suite bathrooms and long veranda overlooking the mature bird filled garden.
• Perfect for visiting guests - friends, family.
• Long term tenants also a possibility.
• Possibilities to extend up or forwards.
• Could become your tea garden, restaurant, bush pub or all of the above or just for your own getaway.
• Within walking distance from the village/shops and restaurants.
• Set in a street circulated by bowls, tennis, aerobics, Pilates, yoga.
• Plenty of parking space.
SIZE OF BUILDINGS:
• Main House - 300m2
• Chalets - 102 m2
• Erf - 1790 m2
o 4 x fully furnished self-catering chalets
o 1 Large swimming pool. Pool fence can be included.
o Main House – 2 Wooden wardrobes, 1 wooden antique bed incl.
o Kitchen - Wooden counters and stands incl. excluding green rotating stand.
o Bathroom 1. - 1 large wooden stand incl. 1 small wooden stand not incl.
o Fixed light fittings included except 1 glass chandelier.