There is an incredible abundance of sea life in the surrounding ocean, and a coral reef just five metres from the main beach. Swim, snorkel, go scuba diving and fishing, or go for long leisurely strolls.
• The Island is fully equipped with three desalination machines with the capacity and potential to provide 2100 litres of water per hour, which means that you have safe drinking water for everyone .
• Equipped with 2 Electric generators 60 and 100 KV, and a power plant that generate electricity, according to European Union standards.
• 10 houses with one room, all with sea view, 5 of them furnished.
• 10 houses for the employees
• Swimming pool
• 2 x Generators 60 KUA
• 1 x Generator 100 KUA
• 3 x Purifier of sea water
• 1 x Equipped industrial kitchen
• 1 x Industrial ice maker machine
• 1 x equipped bakery
• 1 x Laundry with 3 washing machines and a dryer
• 1 x Laundry Service
The asking price of USD 7 million is negotiable. There is no private ownership of land in Mozambique. Land and its associated resources are the property of the State. The Land Law, however, grants private persons the right to use and benefit from the land known as Direito do Uso e Aproveitamento da Terra (DUAT). Although the land itself cannot be sold, mortgaged or alienated in any way, buildings, infrastructure and improvements built on land may be mortgaged and sold.