Golf course vacant stand is situated in Shelley Point
This golf course vacant stand is situated in Shelley Point - St Helena Bay, offering:
- 362sqm in extent
- North east facing, offering beautiful views over the 9-hole links golf course
- Located in a quiet cul-de-sac
- Within easy walking distance to the beach
- Level stand
- Building guidelines to maintain the standard of the development
- No building time limit in which to commence
- Double storey height allowance
- Fully serviced stand
- 24-hour manned security
Ideal for families wanting to buy close to each other as the stand next to this one is also available at the same selling price.
SHELLEY POINT is a private peninsula, surrounded by 3 beaches, boasting the Bon Hotel, with spa and restaurant. An approximate 150km away from Cape Town and Cape Town International Airport, it is an easy, scenic drive and once you are here you never want to leave. With beautiful designer homes and a high standard being maintained by every home owner, Shelley Point is an upmarket development with lots to offer, whether you are a water sport enthusiast, nature lover enjoying long walks or golfer, this is the getaway address for you!