Spacious Family Home In Britannica Heights
This lifestyle home is situated on a large stand, close to the ocean & harbour in Britannica Heights, St Helena Bay, offering:
- Neat, practical and spacious entertainment areas starting at the entrance through a cozy, covered verandah, with sea views
- Entry through glass sliding doors into the spacious lounge area with open plan dining room/kitchen area. This "eat-in" kitchen is supplied with ample cupboards and worktop space.
- A very large separate scullery and laundry area provides space for freezers, fridges, tumble dryer & washing machine.
- The braai room is spacious, providing perfect family entertainment with permanent green views (green belt area neighbouring the home)
- Tiled stairs leads the way to two spacious, carpeted bedrooms offering:
- Bedroom 1 boasts large, built-in cupboards, with corner bath, toilet and washbasin
- Bedroom 2 boasts a large walk-in cupboard also complete with corner bath, toilet and washbasin
- Spacious, carpeted main bedroom offering a walk-in closet, elegant corner bath, separate toilet and washbasin. This bedroom is spacious for the addition of a mini lounge, with large glass sliding doors opening up to a tiled balcony with views toward the ocean and harbour.
- Entertainment areas are tiled and cement screeded
- Quality, aluminium sliding doors
- Storage space under the tiled staircase
- Three spacious garages, with parking for three cars
- Views toward the green belt area adjacent to the back of the property
- Views toward the ocean and harbour, situated in a quiet street, close to all amenities
- Satellite dish
- Waterwise garden
- TV point in the main bedroom
- This home is very well built and in pristine condition
- Viewing by appointment only
BRITANNICA HEIGHTS is a suburb of St Helena Bay, located an approximate 150km away from Cape Town and Cape Town International Airport, an easy scenic drive. St Helena Bay, known as the Bay of Bays, fed by the Benguela current, it is a prime fishing area, providing a valuable livelihood to the locals. A special destination to visit and invest in, with stunning sea views, rock lobster and lovely seasonal flowers. Experience the only area along the South African West Coast where the sun rises across the bay...truly MAGICAL!