Triple Storey Home Offering Panoramic Ocean Views!!!
Situated on the top of Blueberry Hill, St Helena Bay, this beautiful, 3 storey, North-facing home with panoramic ocean views is ideal for entertaining friends and family. With a gorgeous sub-tropical garden this house offers:
- On entrance through a hand crafted wooden pivot door, the foyer provides a welcoming feeling.
- Double lock up, automated garages with internal excess and a separate laundry- and storage room with built-in cupboards
- This floor welcomes you into the entertainment area hosting a lounge, braai room with built-in braai, which can also be utilized as dining room.The open-plan entertainment areas offers awe-inspiring views of the ocean, this space leads into a pleasant sun room which can also be used as mini lounge, dining area etc. with rap-around tilde balcony perfect for sun downers.
- The kitchen has ample built in cupboards, made of solid cherry wood. With a 4 plate hob, double eye-level oven, extractor fan and double basin, preparing meals is set to be enjoyed.
- The 2nd floor is laid out for the family with a mini lounge/study room also offering spectacular views.
- The air-conditioned, master bedroom is carpeted with built-in cupboards. Waking up at morning with the sun rising over the ocean can be enjoyed from the comfort of your bed. The main bedroom also has an en-suite bathroom tiled to the floor, with bath, separate shower, toilet and double basin with vanity.
- The two double guest bedrooms are carpeted with built-in cupboards and share a guest shower room with toilet and wash basin.
The roof of the house, which is flat and tiled, offers exquisite panoramic views over the ocean and doubles up as roof terrace where spectacular sunsets can be enjoyed.
- A detached one bedroom flat-let with lounge, kitchen, bathroom and double bedroom with built-in cupboards as well as paved off street parking for 4 cars.
- A separate garden shed.
- A spacious veranda overlooking the lush sub-tropical garden.
- Paved off street parking for 2 cars separate from the flat-let's parking, so in essence off street parking for 6 cars.
BLUEBERRY HILL, a quiet suburb of St Helena Bay, located an approximate 150 km away from Cape Town and Cape Town International Airport, it is an easy scenic drive. St Helena Bay is known as The Bay of Bays, fed by the Benquela current, it is a fishing area, providing a valuable livelihood to the locals. A special destination to visit and invest in, with stunning sea views, rock lobster and lovely seasonal flowers. Experience the only area along the South African West Coast where the sun rises across the bay...truly MAGICAL.