Reduced to sell! Vacant stand in Sandpiper.
Located in a quiet cul-de-sac in quaint Sandpiper Village - St Helena Bay offering:
- 439sqm in extent
- Located in close proximity to the St Helena Bay harbour
- Walking distance to the Palm Lifestyle Centre, hosting arts & craft gift shops, a restaurant and coffee hub
- In close proximity to the swimming beach of Hannasbaai beach
- Due North-West facing with views toward the ocean
- Located in a quiet cul-de-sac
- Level stand
- No building time limit
- Building guidelines to maintain the standard of the development
- No levies
SANDPIPER VILLAGE, a suburb of St Helena Bay, located an approximate 150km away from Cape Town and Cape Town International Airport, an easy, scenic drive. St Helena Bay known as the Bay of Bays, fed by the Benguela current, it is a prime fishing area, providing a valuable livelihood to the locals. A special destination to visit and invest in, with stunning sea views, rock lobster and lovely seasonal flowers. Experience the only area along the South African West Coast where the sun rises across the bay...truly MAGICAL!