Elevated Stand with Mountain & Ocean Views in St Helena Bay
This lovely stand is situated on an incline offering stunning views of the ocean, village and the hills, in tranquil St Helena Bay.
- 425sqm in extent
- North-East facing towards the ocean
- Located in a quiet street
- Stand is fully serviced
- Situated on a marginal incline, ensuring fabulous views
- No building time limit in which to commence
- Architectural guidelines to maintain the standard of the development
- Close to two swimming beaches
- In close walking distance to restaurants and all amenities
ST HELENA BAY with its beautiful ocean, its harbour and tranquil village is located an approximate 150km away from Cape Town and Cape Town International Airport, an easy, scenic drive. St Helena Bay known as the Bay of Bays, fed by the Benguela current, it is a prime fishing area providing a valuable livelihood to the locals. A special destination to visit and invest in, with rock lobster and lovely seasonal flowers. Enjoy the only area along the South African West Coast where the sun rises across the bay...truly MAGICAL!