499sqm Vacant Stand In Tranquil Sandpiper Village
This beautiful stand is situated in a quiet cul-de-sac in tranquil Sandpiper Village - St Helena Bay offering:
- Lovely views towards the ocean and the hills of St Helena Bay.
- Walking distance to the beach, the Palm Lifestyle Centre (showcasing arts, crafts, restaurant & coffee hub), the SPAR, schools & medical doctor
- Close to the harbour of St Helena Bay
- Located in close proximity to several swimming beaches
- Due north-facing towards the ocean
- Land in extent of 499sqm
- Located in a quiet cul-de-sac
- Level stand
- No building time limit
- Building guidelines to maintain the standard of the development
- No levies
- Rates & Taxes approx. R245 per month
SANDPIPER VILLAGE, a suburb of St Helena Bay, located an approximate 150km away from Cape Town and Cape Town International Airport, an easy, scenic drive. St Helena Bay known as the Bay of Bays, fed by the Benguela current, it is a prime fishing area, providing a valuable livelihood to the locals. A special destination to visit and invest in, with stunning sea views, rock lobster and lovely seasonal flowers. Experience the only area along the South African West Coast where the sun rises across the bay...truly MAGICAL!