• Vacant stand of 896m² available in Silver Woods Country Estate.
• Including VAT.
• Including transfer deeds.
SILVER WOODS COUNTRY ESTATE – CLASS, STYLE, DISTINCTION
• There’s a new buzz in the east of Pretoria and its called Silver Woods Country Estate.
• Silver Woods is a prestigious security estate situated on 36 Ha of prime real estate bordering the north
eastern boundary of Silver Lakes on the one side and the Farm Inn on the other.
• The property is ideally situated with easy access out of Silver Lakes Drive which means that there is no
traffic passing by nor any traffic noise whatsoever and if one stands on the property, one could easily
believe that one is far removed from the hustle and bustle of the city.
• Ideally situated, the property is close to Hospitals, schools, shopping centres and a Virgin Active Gym.
• Whilst access to the N4 highway is only 6Km away, allowing for fast and easy access to Pretoria Central or any
other destination for that matter.
• Silver Woods is surrounded by other successful new estates which will result in the influx of 25,000 people
over the next decade.
CLASS, STYLE, DISTINCTION
• The developers have planned the estate in such a way that it has the feel of a village and to this end, all
building work is subject to a strict architectural and aesthetics specification which is incorporated in the
rules of the Silver Woods Home Owners Association of which all stand owners are members.
• The estate has 290 stands ranging in size from 850 square meters to 1000 square meters with only one dwelling
• No subdivisions of stands will be allowed.
• Strict specifications are laid down governing all aspects of builders and contractors to minimise their
inconvenience to the estate.
• All building plans will first have to be approved by the Silver Woods Home Owners Association.
• The sounds of lions and other wildlife can often be heard from the vicinity of Farm Inn where 23 species of
wild animal are kept at the private game sanctuary.
• The Farm Inn is currently involved in a cheetah breeding programme carried out on the Farm Inn’s grounds.
• Many of these species can be viewed by going on a game drive with one of the hotel’s experienced game rangers.
• The developers have strived to offer what they believe to be the right blend of aesthetic and architectural
planning to enable the estate to take its place amongst the most sought after security estates in the East of
Pretoria and South Africa.
• Hazeldean Shopping Centre - 2km
• Silver Oaks Crossing - 5km
• Glen Village - 6km
• Pick ‘n Pay Hyper¬market - 8km
• Menlyn - 11km
• Nursery School - 0 Km
• Curro High School - 1 Km
• Lynnwood Ridge Primary - 10 Km
• Wilgers Hoer - 9 Km
• Willow Ridge High - 8 Km
Schools in the vicinity include: Abbotts College, Tijger Valley Private School, Tyger Vallei Laerskool.
Schools within a 10 km range include: Doxa Deo Private School, Garsfontein Hoer/Laerskool, Woodhill Private School.