The following buildings are are found on the property:
1. The Dome Information center - Currently being rented by the government and supplies a steady income of R15000.00.
2. Old schoolmasters house - This building was built by the schoolmaster and is currently a self catering guest house.
3. Mine Commissioner's house - This was the Mine Commissioner's house complete with Oregan Pine floors and ceilings. (140 sqm)
4. The Old Jailhouse - The 3 authentic jail cells with solid iron bars and doors is perfect for an authentic weekend getaway experience.
5. Stables - located right next to the Jailhouse, it's perfectly located for a small brewery or even a backpackers.
6. Old Zinc house - This old house has 2 rooms and a bathroom, it's been repainted and basic and fixes were fabricated.
7. Office, Linen room and Bathrooms - This building is being used as an office, store and Linen room with 3 showers and 1 toilet.
8.Garage House - Behind the Commissioner's house, it was once used as a garage. It consists room and an outside bathroom.
9. Water and Pump house - With a borehole and pump, tanks on a 10m stand, pressure pump and popup irrigation.
10. Old fire house - Original building with swing doors.
11 & 12 Public Toilets