This well appointed home is designed to offer luxury living in the bush.
With ingenious solutions for waste disposal, a hidden rack above the sink where crockery can drip dry, mist free mirrors, under banister lighting - this home really offers convenience and style.
A wide spectrum of animals have been seen from the house... this is Big 5 country... and the trees attract a large variety of birds. Happy hippos serenade... this truly is a magical buy.
The Grietje Private Nature Reserve is a big Five Game Reserve set between Phalaborwa and Hoedspruit.
- with full en suite bathroom including bidet, 2 vanities and outside shower
- opens to covered patio
Separate wing with 2 guest suites
- one suite has a bathroom, the other has a shower
- both rooms have patio decks and floodlights for night viewing
Open plan kitchen and living area leading to covered patio, plunge pool and entertainment area.
- Rim flow pool feeds a waterhole which feeds a mud hole.
- floodlights are activated from the lounge and main bedroom
- lounge has Etna 7 wood induction fireplace with fan
- with built in Rhodesian teak desk, cupboard and shelving
- Rhodesian Teak cupboards and granite tops,
- 2plate electric and 4 plate gas hobs and gas wok.
- Separate Scullery with insinkerator waste disposal unit.
- Separate pantry
- enclosed courtyard with baboon proof garbage storage
- House and guest suite have 5 air conditioning units and ceiling fans in all the rooms
- mosquito gauze on all windows and doors
- heated mirrors (demisters) on all bathroom mirrors
- booster for mobile phone and internet coverage
Single garage and 2 carports. Garage door is barn type - made from sleeper wood. Garage is currently used as a storeroom and gym, but partition can easily be removed.
Staff quarters - 2 bedrooms, bathroom, kitchen. with Eskom, geyser, ceiling fans and 2 plate hob
Borehole - 12,000 litres an hour.
Water Purification plant and RO drinking water on tap in kitchen.
Rates and Taxes: R250
Levies: R1000 per month
|Office: 015... 0157817177 Show Numbers|