A very spacious light & airy family home with indoor-outdoor living and everything your heart desires. Farm-style fitted kitchen with open plan living to dining room and family room sharing a fire-place, indoor braai as well as a pizza oven in kitchen. Very large north front patio that overlooks the mountains and a dam where your neighbor is several type of buck, giraffe and or Cape Mountain Zebra. This totally private and secluded property gives you the chance to be one with the nature and to enjoy the beauty of sweeping uninterrupted views of the Swartberg Mountains.
The house is fully furnished and one can just move into this lovely home. Ideal for hiking, biking, bird-watching and relaxing on the patio to enjoy the wild life when drinking water at the dam. It is situated right next to the Swartberg World heritage site where there is a rich and diverse landscape of flora. This could be your home away from home. An excellent investment for nature loving people that wants to enjoy the closeness & beauty of the Klein Karoo nature on their doorstep.
• The main bedroom, that has a full en-suite
• A children's bedroom, with a double bed that also has a full en-suite
• A double bedroom with en-suite shower and toilet
• A separate bunk room with double bed, 2 bunk beds, and a full en-suite
• Open plan large kitchen with large dining room and lounge
• Attached to the kitchen is a scullery
• Large outside patio that is 6 meters deep with outside lounge and 3 meter dining room table
• Over 200 species of bird
• Over 300 species of insect
• Over 20 species of snake, including cape cobra, puff adder and black mamba
• ±32 Antelope or Buck species
|Office: (04... (044) 272-2178 Show Numbers|
|Fax: (044) 279-2526|