This property has loads of potential to make it your dream suburban oasis. 92HA lifestyle living farm with 70Ha under grazing and 10Ha sprinkler system. It also has a borehole, municipal water, escom power - cell phone reception - dairy - chicken pens.
Situated in the lovely Garden Route, between Hartenbos and Brandwacht on the road to Oudtshoorn lies a slice of pristine nature offering brilliant vistas, crystal clear skies, tranquility, diverse and beautiful topography. This property has a lot to offer with all the facilities and good grazing to have live stock and game and live very comfortably whilst doing so. You can also use part of the land for agriculture purposes.
The thatched house comprises of one bedroom, 2 bathrooms, open plan kitchen and living room. The top floor offers open plan living area. It has breath-taking views.
- Water rights from the river.
- Water rights from the dam.
– A old labourers house on the property by the dam.
– The veld is in very good condition.
– It has a big natural dam with a borehole.
- It has a cement dam close to the house.
- Provided with Escom power and Municipal water.
- Very good cell phone reception.
- Chicken pens.
- Refrigerated Room in a shed.
- Large shed.
- Out buildings
- Cattle Ramp and dip facilities.