The office complex has been designed with a contemporary look in mind. Luxury is guaranteed with quality finishes. HQ Bedfordview is a sectional title scheme offering tremendous flexibility – ultimately you’ll be able to design your own space according to your unique needs. Sizes vary from 140m² to 8000m², with anything in between.
Options exist to purchase self contained units which range from 140m² to 3 300m² and these can also be combined to create single floor plates. Your imagination is the only limiting factor – think roof terraces to capitalise on breath taking views, entire floors or individual three storey blocks available for ownership. We have not only focused on the interiors but equal consideration has been given to the atmosphere of HQ Bedfordview. Through the design of three individual blocks, a park like environment has been created, featuring state of the art urban landscaping between each block.
These have created beautiful common areas which provide limitless opportunities for informal meetings, relaxation or simply moments within the day to recharge.
- The site is well located to a wide variety of amenities.
- Care has been taken to ensure that the buildings have been sited with a strong east-west axis resulting in a predominantly north/south facade in order to optimise natural light and minimise heat loading on east and west facades.
- Passive shading devices are the simplest and most effective ‘green’ components when it comes to reducing glazing heat loads. The balconies become passive shading devices allowing for larger than normal window openings to be implemented, which in turn increases the amounts of natural daylight and dependence on electrical lighting
reduces the dependence on electrical lighting during daylight hours.
- Heat pump geysers ensure that water is heated economically (Typically up 70% saving in energy is achieved compared with convectional electric geysers). Water is conserved through the use efficient cisterns to ensure that the minimum required water is used for flushing.
- Backup domestic water tanks are provided to ensure continuity of water supply to the development.
- The latest electrical infrastructure has been integrated throughout the development to ensure that consumption dramatically reduced every month. Electrical solutions in the development include:
- LED down lights and energy efficient T-5 office lighting
- Motion sensors to basements toilets and cores
- Solar electric (Photovoltaic) panels
- Day/Night switching of external lighting
- Heat pump geysers (±30% electrical consumption of nor mal geysers)
- Low-energy performance glazing will be used throughout the building. The specialised coating on this performance glass assists in insulating the building, which results in a more efficient usage of the air-conditioning system.
- Roofs will be insulated to protect users in the office space below from the extremes of heat and cold. As with the glazing this insulation assists in a more efficient usage of the air-conditioning system.