The open-plan living room/dining room and opens onto a sizable, covered and private wooden deck. The kitchen is fully fitted with ample cupboards and a gas hob and electric oven. There is DSTV availability and a separate study. An added bonus is the double garage with automated roll up doors and in particular, the fact that the unit is self-sufficient with battery power in the event of a power cut. The unit also has a water filtration unit and drying/bin yard.
The bedrooms have ample cupboard space and there are ceiling fans in the bedroom and lounge. The second bedroom has a fitted panel heater. A double garage with automated roll-up doors is an added bonus.
The retirement village offers much for the low levy of R4217.00:-
• Insurance on the unit Water and Rates
• Maintenance excl. internal painting and consumables
• Domestic cleaning once a week
• Laundry service twice a week
• Gardener once a week as well as a garden service for the communal areas
• 10 meals from the dining room per month included (breakfast or lunch)
• Regular activities, library and swimming pool on the premises.
Transport is available twice a week for a small fee.
Assisted Living and Frail Care are also available for an additional fee.
Stromboli's Retirement Village is ideally situated in Harkerville, Plettenberg Bay on South Africa's Garden Route. Occupation is on a Life Right basis. The village is set among lovely treed gardens with lush laws and the timber cottages add to the country ambience
The village is set among lovely treed gardens with lush laws and the timber cottages add to the country ambience
Call me today to arrange a viewing.
|Office: 082... 0828549742 Show Numbers|