Property For Sale / To Rent in Edenvale
Edenvale property stats
Edenvale has 25 active suburbs.
Between 2017-06-01 to 2018-05-31:
- There were 1,721 property sales
- The average registration period was 102 days
- Edenvale had 633 full title sales
- Edenvale had 1,088 sectional title sales
Compared to the previous year(2016-06-01 to 2017-05-31):
- There were 2,241 property sales
- The average registration period was 115 days
- Edenvale had 643 full title sales
- Edenvale had 1,598 sectional title sales
Full Title and Sectional Title sales in Edenvale had a combined value of R 2,703,245,706 with a median price of R 1,200,000 compared to
R 3,319,344,108 with the median price of R1,214,910 for the prior period.
Full Title sales in Edenvale had a total value of R 1,567,489,029 with a median price of R 1,800,000 compared to
R 1,601,042,994 with the median price of R1,800,000 for the prior period.
Sectional Title sales in Edenvale had a total value of R 1,135,756,677 with the median price of R 955,000 compared to
R 1,718,301,114 with the median price of R1,085,000 for the prior period.
For more information regarding property valuations and suburb trends for Edenvale visit
Suburbs with the most properties for sale in Edenvale
Suburbs with the most properties to rent in Edenvale
A list of available Edenvale property types on CyberProp:
- Security Estate
- Vacant Land
- Agricultural Holding
- Sectional Title
- Furnished Residential
Amenities in Edenvale
Shopping malls such as:
Popular schools and nurseries in and around Edenvale