Property For Sale / To Rent in Edenvale
Edenvale property stats
Edenvale has 25 active suburbs.
Between 2017-01-01 to 2017-12-31:
- There were 1,739 property sales
- The average registration period was 103 days
- Edenvale had 644 full title sales
- Edenvale had 1,095 sectional title sales
Compared to the previous year(2016-01-01 to 2016-12-31):
- There were 2,331 property sales
- The average registration period was 120 days
- Edenvale had 662 full title sales
- Edenvale had 1,669 sectional title sales
Full Title and Sectional Title sales in Edenvale had a combined value of R 2,809,174,165 with a median price of R 1,255,500 compared to
R 3,523,732,615 with the median price of R1,200,000 for the prior period.
Full Title sales in Edenvale had a total value of R 1,601,616,060 with a median price of R 1,800,000 compared to
R 1,772,068,127 with the median price of R1,800,000 for the prior period.
Sectional Title sales in Edenvale had a total value of R 1,207,558,105 with the median price of R 1,050,000 compared to
R 1,751,664,488 with the median price of R1,070,000 for the prior period.
For more information regarding property valuations and suburb trends for Edenvale visit
Suburbs with the most properties for sale in Edenvale
Suburbs with the most properties to rent in Edenvale
A list of available Edenvale property types on CyberProp:
- Sectional Title
- Furnished Residential
- Agricultural Holding
- Vacant Land
- Security Estate
Amenities in Edenvale
Shopping malls such as:
Popular schools and nurseries in and around Edenvale