Property For Sale / To Rent in Alberton
Alberton property stats
Alberton has 33 active suburbs.
Between 2017-01-01 to 2017-12-31:
- There were 2,296 property sales
- The average registration period was 106 days
- Alberton had 1,619 full title sales
- Alberton had 677 sectional title sales
Compared to the previous year(2016-01-01 to 2016-12-31):
- There were 2,286 property sales
- The average registration period was 108 days
- Alberton had 1,542 full title sales
- Alberton had 744 sectional title sales
Full Title and Sectional Title sales in Alberton had a combined value of R 3,149,783,897 with a median price of R 1,070,000 compared to
R 2,968,619,533 with the median price of R930,000 for the prior period.
Full Title sales in Alberton had a total value of R 2,454,982,320 with a median price of R 1,235,000 compared to
R 2,370,745,638 with the median price of R1,192,500 for the prior period.
Sectional Title sales in Alberton had a total value of R 694,801,577 with the median price of R 810,000 compared to
R 597,873,895 with the median price of R700,000 for the prior period.
For more information regarding property valuations and suburb trends for Alberton visit
Suburbs with the most properties for sale in Alberton
Suburbs with the most properties to rent in Alberton
A list of available Alberton property types on CyberProp:
- Sectional Title
- Retirement Village
- Vacant Land
- Agricultural Holding
- Security Estate
Amenities in Alberton
Shopping malls such as:
Popular schools and nurseries in and around Alberton