Property For Sale / To Rent in Alberton
Alberton property stats
Alberton has 33 active suburbs.
Between 2017-08-01 to 2018-07-31:
- There were 2,307 property sales
- The average registration period was 106 days
- Alberton had 1,617 full title sales
- Alberton had 690 sectional title sales
Compared to the previous year(2016-08-01 to 2017-07-31):
- There were 2,377 property sales
- The average registration period was 107 days
- Alberton had 1,628 full title sales
- Alberton had 749 sectional title sales
Full Title and Sectional Title sales in Alberton had a combined value of R 3,219,602,057 with a median price of R 1,030,000 compared to
R 3,123,269,261 with the median price of R995,000 for the prior period.
Full Title sales in Alberton had a total value of R 2,583,861,308 with a median price of R 1,230,000 compared to
R 2,419,478,586 with the median price of R1,190,000 for the prior period.
Sectional Title sales in Alberton had a total value of R 635,740,749 with the median price of R 780,000 compared to
R 703,790,675 with the median price of R740,000 for the prior period.
For more information regarding property valuations and suburb trends for Alberton visit
Suburbs with the most properties for sale in Alberton
Suburbs with the most properties to rent in Alberton
A list of available Alberton property types on CyberProp:
- Vacant Land
- Security Estate
- Agricultural Holding
- Sectional Title
- Country Estate
Amenities in Alberton
Shopping malls such as:
Popular schools and nurseries in and around Alberton