Property For Sale / To Rent in Alberton
Alberton property stats
Alberton has 33 active suburbs.
Between 2017-11-01 to 2018-10-31:
- There were 2,414 property sales
- The average registration period was 107 days
- Alberton had 1,688 full title sales
- Alberton had 726 sectional title sales
Compared to the previous year(2016-11-01 to 2017-10-31):
- There were 2,250 property sales
- The average registration period was 105 days
- Alberton had 1,597 full title sales
- Alberton had 653 sectional title sales
Full Title and Sectional Title sales in Alberton had a combined value of R 3,278,758,480 with a median price of R 1,020,000 compared to
R 3,136,274,664 with the median price of R1,055,000 for the prior period.
Full Title sales in Alberton had a total value of R 2,587,973,404 with a median price of R 1,200,000 compared to
R 2,491,960,605 with the median price of R1,220,000 for the prior period.
Sectional Title sales in Alberton had a total value of R 690,785,076 with the median price of R 830,000 compared to
R 644,314,059 with the median price of R780,000 for the prior period.
For more information regarding property valuations and suburb trends for Alberton visit
Suburbs with the most properties for sale in Alberton
Suburbs with the most properties to rent in Alberton
A list of available Alberton property types on CyberProp:
- Security Estate
- Agricultural Holding
- Retirement Village
- Vacant Land
- Sectional Title
Amenities in Alberton
Shopping malls such as:
Popular schools and nurseries in and around Alberton