Property For Sale / To Rent in Alberton
Alberton property stats
Alberton has 33 active suburbs.
Between 2017-05-01 to 2018-04-30:
- There were 2,336 property sales
- The average registration period was 108 days
- Alberton had 1,601 full title sales
- Alberton had 735 sectional title sales
Compared to the previous year(2016-05-01 to 2017-04-30):
- There were 2,197 property sales
- The average registration period was 106 days
- Alberton had 1,498 full title sales
- Alberton had 699 sectional title sales
Full Title and Sectional Title sales in Alberton had a combined value of R 3,269,526,241 with a median price of R 1,050,000 compared to
R 2,851,457,040 with the median price of R950,000 for the prior period.
Full Title sales in Alberton had a total value of R 2,515,918,989 with a median price of R 1,205,000 compared to
R 2,293,077,546 with the median price of R1,200,000 for the prior period.
Sectional Title sales in Alberton had a total value of R 753,607,252 with the median price of R 830,000 compared to
R 558,379,494 with the median price of R700,000 for the prior period.
For more information regarding property valuations and suburb trends for Alberton visit
Suburbs with the most properties for sale in Alberton
Suburbs with the most properties to rent in Alberton
A list of available Alberton property types on CyberProp:
- Vacant Land
- Security Estate
- Retirement Village
- Country Estate
- Sectional Title
- Agricultural Holding
Amenities in Alberton
Shopping malls such as:
Popular schools and nurseries in and around Alberton