Property For Sale / To Rent in Polokwane
Polokwane property stats
Polokwane has 27 active suburbs.
Between 2015-06-01 to 2016-05-31:
- There were 2,856 property sales
- The average registration period was 109 days
- Polokwane had 2,373 full title sales
- Polokwane had 483 sectional title sales
Compared to the previous year(2014-06-01 to 2015-05-31):
- There were 1,999 property sales
- The average registration period was 115 days
- Polokwane had 1,577 full title sales
- Polokwane had 422 sectional title sales
Full Title and Sectional Title sales in Polokwane had a combined value of R 2,370,680,819 with a median price of R 521,109 compared to
R 1,596,501,153 with the median price of R515,000 for the prior period.
Full Title sales in Polokwane had a total value of R 1,831,401,482 with a median price of R 420,000 compared to
R 1,237,088,216 with the median price of R370,875 for the prior period.
Sectional Title sales in Polokwane had a total value of R 539,279,337 with the median price of R 696,700 compared to
R 359,412,937 with the median price of R770,000 for the prior period.
For more information regarding property valuations and suburb trends for Polokwane visit
Suburbs with the most properties for sale in Polokwane
Suburbs with the most properties to rent in Polokwane
A list of available Polokwane property types on CyberProp:
- Vacant Land
- Development Land
- Agricultural Holding
- Office Block
- Sectional Title
Amenities in Polokwane
Shopping malls such as:
Popular schools and nurseries in and around Polokwane