Property For Sale / To Rent in Polokwane
Polokwane property stats
Polokwane has 27 active suburbs.
Between 2015-10-01 to 2016-09-30:
- There were 2,818 property sales
- The average registration period was 111 days
- Polokwane had 2,321 full title sales
- Polokwane had 497 sectional title sales
Compared to the previous year(2014-10-01 to 2015-09-30):
- There were 1,802 property sales
- The average registration period was 113 days
- Polokwane had 1,420 full title sales
- Polokwane had 382 sectional title sales
Full Title and Sectional Title sales in Polokwane had a combined value of R 2,247,009,706 with a median price of R 553,000 compared to
R 1,688,718,667 with the median price of R568,830 for the prior period.
Full Title sales in Polokwane had a total value of R 1,694,358,746 with a median price of R 472,187 compared to
R 1,374,817,457 with the median price of R450,000 for the prior period.
Sectional Title sales in Polokwane had a total value of R 552,650,960 with the median price of R 699,500 compared to
R 313,901,210 with the median price of R765,000 for the prior period.
For more information regarding property valuations and suburb trends for Polokwane visit
Suburbs with the most properties for sale in Polokwane
Suburbs with the most properties to rent in Polokwane
A list of available Polokwane property types on CyberProp:
- Vacant Land
- Agricultural Holding
- Office Block
- Development Land
- Sectional Title
Amenities in Polokwane
Shopping malls such as:
Popular schools and nurseries in and around Polokwane