Property For Sale / To Rent in Polokwane
Polokwane property stats
Polokwane has 27 active suburbs.
Between 2015-02-01 to 2016-01-31:
- There were 2,712 property sales
- The average registration period was 113 days
- Polokwane had 2,294 full title sales
- Polokwane had 418 sectional title sales
Compared to the previous year(2014-02-01 to 2015-01-31):
- There were 1,913 property sales
- The average registration period was 115 days
- Polokwane had 1,509 full title sales
- Polokwane had 404 sectional title sales
Full Title and Sectional Title sales in Polokwane had a combined value of R 2,099,019,068 with a median price of R 530,000 compared to
R 1,447,098,887 with the median price of R500,000 for the prior period.
Full Title sales in Polokwane had a total value of R 1,586,446,500 with a median price of R 417,500 compared to
R 1,117,898,447 with the median price of R360,000 for the prior period.
Sectional Title sales in Polokwane had a total value of R 512,572,568 with the median price of R 750,000 compared to
R 329,200,440 with the median price of R750,000 for the prior period.
For more information regarding property valuations and suburb trends for Polokwane visit
Suburbs with the most properties for sale in Polokwane
Suburbs with the most properties to rent in Polokwane
A list of available Polokwane property types on CyberProp:
- Vacant Land
- Agricultural Holding
- Sectional Title
- Development Land
- Office Block
- Plot 'n Plan
Amenities in Polokwane
Shopping malls such as:
Popular schools and nurseries in and around Polokwane