Property For Sale / To Rent in Polokwane
Polokwane property stats
Polokwane has 27 active suburbs.
Between 2015-08-01 to 2016-07-31:
- There were 2,846 property sales
- The average registration period was 109 days
- Polokwane had 2,363 full title sales
- Polokwane had 483 sectional title sales
Compared to the previous year(2014-08-01 to 2015-07-31):
- There were 2,001 property sales
- The average registration period was 115 days
- Polokwane had 1,607 full title sales
- Polokwane had 394 sectional title sales
Full Title and Sectional Title sales in Polokwane had a combined value of R 2,253,284,505 with a median price of R 540,000 compared to
R 1,698,398,950 with the median price of R483,700 for the prior period.
Full Title sales in Polokwane had a total value of R 1,714,623,508 with a median price of R 450,000 compared to
R 1,379,077,053 with the median price of R370,000 for the prior period.
Sectional Title sales in Polokwane had a total value of R 538,660,997 with the median price of R 695,400 compared to
R 319,321,897 with the median price of R765,000 for the prior period.
For more information regarding property valuations and suburb trends for Polokwane visit
Suburbs with the most properties for sale in Polokwane
Suburbs with the most properties to rent in Polokwane
A list of available Polokwane property types on CyberProp:
- Vacant Land
- Office Block
- Agricultural Holding
- Plot 'n Plan
- Sectional Title
Amenities in Polokwane
Shopping malls such as:
Popular schools and nurseries in and around Polokwane