Property For Sale / To Rent in Polokwane
Polokwane property stats
Polokwane has 27 active suburbs.
Between 2015-09-01 to 2016-08-31:
- There were 2,858 property sales
- The average registration period was 109 days
- Polokwane had 2,376 full title sales
- Polokwane had 482 sectional title sales
Compared to the previous year(2014-09-01 to 2015-08-31):
- There were 1,827 property sales
- The average registration period was 114 days
- Polokwane had 1,427 full title sales
- Polokwane had 400 sectional title sales
Full Title and Sectional Title sales in Polokwane had a combined value of R 2,272,170,957 with a median price of R 550,000 compared to
R 1,676,460,030 with the median price of R550,000 for the prior period.
Full Title sales in Polokwane had a total value of R 1,734,406,460 with a median price of R 460,000 compared to
R 1,349,467,883 with the median price of R427,500 for the prior period.
Sectional Title sales in Polokwane had a total value of R 537,764,497 with the median price of R 695,400 compared to
R 326,992,147 with the median price of R765,000 for the prior period.
For more information regarding property valuations and suburb trends for Polokwane visit
Suburbs with the most properties for sale in Polokwane
Suburbs with the most properties to rent in Polokwane
A list of available Polokwane property types on CyberProp:
- Vacant Land
- Agricultural Holding
- Development Land
- Office Block
- Sectional Title
Amenities in Polokwane
Shopping malls such as:
Popular schools and nurseries in and around Polokwane