Property For Sale / To Rent in Polokwane
Polokwane property stats
Polokwane has 27 active suburbs.
Between 2015-07-01 to 2016-06-30:
- There were 2,836 property sales
- The average registration period was 109 days
- Polokwane had 2,351 full title sales
- Polokwane had 485 sectional title sales
Compared to the previous year(2014-07-01 to 2015-06-30):
- There were 2,002 property sales
- The average registration period was 115 days
- Polokwane had 1,592 full title sales
- Polokwane had 410 sectional title sales
Full Title and Sectional Title sales in Polokwane had a combined value of R 2,253,936,496 with a median price of R 530,000 compared to
R 1,681,340,493 with the median price of R500,000 for the prior period.
Full Title sales in Polokwane had a total value of R 1,710,927,299 with a median price of R 435,000 compared to
R 1,349,819,096 with the median price of R370,000 for the prior period.
Sectional Title sales in Polokwane had a total value of R 543,009,197 with the median price of R 696,700 compared to
R 331,521,397 with the median price of R765,000 for the prior period.
For more information regarding property valuations and suburb trends for Polokwane visit
Suburbs with the most properties for sale in Polokwane
Suburbs with the most properties to rent in Polokwane
A list of available Polokwane property types on CyberProp:
- Vacant Land
- Office Block
- Agricultural Holding
- Development Land
- Sectional Title
Amenities in Polokwane
Shopping malls such as:
Popular schools and nurseries in and around Polokwane