Property For Sale / To Rent in Polokwane
Polokwane property stats
Polokwane has 27 active suburbs.
Between 2015-04-01 to 2016-03-31:
- There were 2,880 property sales
- The average registration period was 110 days
- Polokwane had 2,402 full title sales
- Polokwane had 478 sectional title sales
Compared to the previous year(2014-04-01 to 2015-03-31):
- There were 1,967 property sales
- The average registration period was 116 days
- Polokwane had 1,558 full title sales
- Polokwane had 409 sectional title sales
Full Title and Sectional Title sales in Polokwane had a combined value of R 2,177,717,551 with a median price of R 515,000 compared to
R 1,529,560,897 with the median price of R500,000 for the prior period.
Full Title sales in Polokwane had a total value of R 1,631,931,198 with a median price of R 410,000 compared to
R 1,192,713,600 with the median price of R365,000 for the prior period.
Sectional Title sales in Polokwane had a total value of R 545,786,353 with the median price of R 720,000 compared to
R 336,847,297 with the median price of R756,000 for the prior period.
For more information regarding property valuations and suburb trends for Polokwane visit
Suburbs with the most properties for sale in Polokwane
Suburbs with the most properties to rent in Polokwane
A list of available Polokwane property types on CyberProp:
- Vacant Land
- Office Block
- Agricultural Holding
- Development Land
Amenities in Polokwane
Shopping malls such as:
Popular schools and nurseries in and around Polokwane