Property For Sale / To Rent in Polokwane
Polokwane property stats
Polokwane has 27 active suburbs.
Between 2015-05-01 to 2016-04-30:
- There were 2,857 property sales
- The average registration period was 110 days
- Polokwane had 2,388 full title sales
- Polokwane had 469 sectional title sales
Compared to the previous year(2014-05-01 to 2015-04-30):
- There were 1,982 property sales
- The average registration period was 115 days
- Polokwane had 1,559 full title sales
- Polokwane had 423 sectional title sales
Full Title and Sectional Title sales in Polokwane had a combined value of R 2,353,930,498 with a median price of R 520,000 compared to
R 1,577,735,297 with the median price of R515,000 for the prior period.
Full Title sales in Polokwane had a total value of R 1,826,377,645 with a median price of R 420,000 compared to
R 1,220,842,560 with the median price of R370,000 for the prior period.
Sectional Title sales in Polokwane had a total value of R 527,552,853 with the median price of R 696,700 compared to
R 356,892,737 with the median price of R770,000 for the prior period.
For more information regarding property valuations and suburb trends for Polokwane visit
Suburbs with the most properties for sale in Polokwane
Suburbs with the most properties to rent in Polokwane
A list of available Polokwane property types on CyberProp:
- Vacant Land
- Office Block
- Development Land
- Agricultural Holding
- Sectional Title
Amenities in Polokwane
Shopping malls such as:
Popular schools and nurseries in and around Polokwane