Property For Sale / To Rent in Springs
Springs property stats
Springs has 55 active suburbs.
Between 2017-01-01 to 2017-12-31:
- There were 1,435 property sales
- The average registration period was 110 days
- Springs had 1,185 full title sales
- Springs had 250 sectional title sales
Compared to the previous year(2016-01-01 to 2016-12-31):
- There were 1,464 property sales
- The average registration period was 114 days
- Springs had 1,231 full title sales
- Springs had 233 sectional title sales
Full Title and Sectional Title sales in Springs had a combined value of R 904,207,876 with a median price of R 480,000 compared to
R 846,402,991 with the median price of R440,000 for the prior period.
Full Title sales in Springs had a total value of R 795,735,476 with a median price of R 520,000 compared to
R 753,418,753 with the median price of R490,000 for the prior period.
Sectional Title sales in Springs had a total value of R 108,472,400 with the median price of R 350,000 compared to
R 92,984,238 with the median price of R369,954 for the prior period.
For more information regarding property valuations and suburb trends for Springs visit
Suburbs with the most properties for sale in Springs
Suburbs with the most properties to rent in Springs
A list of available Springs property types on CyberProp:
- Vacant Land
- Sectional Title
- Semi Detached House
- Security Estate
- Agricultural Holding
- Office Block
Amenities in Springs
Shopping malls such as:
Popular schools and nurseries in and around Springs