Property For Sale / To Rent in Springs
Springs property stats
Springs has 55 active suburbs.
Between 2016-12-01 to 2017-11-30:
- There were 1,414 property sales
- The average registration period was 110 days
- Springs had 1,169 full title sales
- Springs had 245 sectional title sales
Compared to the previous year(2015-12-01 to 2016-11-30):
- There were 1,515 property sales
- The average registration period was 113 days
- Springs had 1,277 full title sales
- Springs had 238 sectional title sales
Full Title and Sectional Title sales in Springs had a combined value of R 898,778,874 with a median price of R 470,000 compared to
R 876,899,337 with the median price of R442,485 for the prior period.
Full Title sales in Springs had a total value of R 792,146,474 with a median price of R 510,000 compared to
R 781,019,099 with the median price of R480,000 for the prior period.
Sectional Title sales in Springs had a total value of R 106,632,400 with the median price of R 350,000 compared to
R 95,880,238 with the median price of R369,954 for the prior period.
For more information regarding property valuations and suburb trends for Springs visit
Suburbs with the most properties for sale in Springs
Suburbs with the most properties to rent in Springs
A list of available Springs property types on CyberProp:
- Vacant Land
- Sectional Title
- Agricultural Holding
- Semi Detached House
- Development Land
Amenities in Springs
Shopping malls such as:
Popular schools and nurseries in and around Springs