Property For Sale / To Rent in Springs
Springs property stats
Springs has 55 active suburbs.
Between 2016-10-01 to 2017-09-30:
- There were 1,342 property sales
- The average registration period was 111 days
- Springs had 1,106 full title sales
- Springs had 236 sectional title sales
Compared to the previous year(2015-10-01 to 2016-09-30):
- There were 1,558 property sales
- The average registration period was 114 days
- Springs had 1,317 full title sales
- Springs had 241 sectional title sales
Full Title and Sectional Title sales in Springs had a combined value of R 764,824,591 with a median price of R 450,000 compared to
R 875,569,314 with the median price of R430,000 for the prior period.
Full Title sales in Springs had a total value of R 662,013,604 with a median price of R 500,000 compared to
R 778,901,662 with the median price of R470,000 for the prior period.
Sectional Title sales in Springs had a total value of R 102,810,987 with the median price of R 350,000 compared to
R 96,667,652 with the median price of R369,954 for the prior period.
For more information regarding property valuations and suburb trends for Springs visit
Suburbs with the most properties for sale in Springs
Suburbs with the most properties to rent in Springs
A list of available Springs property types on CyberProp:
- Agricultural Holding
- Sectional Title
- Security Estate
- Vacant Land
- Semi Detached House
Amenities in Springs
Shopping malls such as:
Popular schools and nurseries in and around Springs