Property For Sale / To Rent in Springs
Springs property stats
Springs has 55 active suburbs.
Between 2017-03-01 to 2018-02-28:
- There were 1,304 property sales
- The average registration period was 112 days
- Springs had 1,154 full title sales
- Springs had 150 sectional title sales
Compared to the previous year(2016-03-01 to 2017-02-28):
- There were 1,538 property sales
- The average registration period was 111 days
- Springs had 1,203 full title sales
- Springs had 335 sectional title sales
Full Title and Sectional Title sales in Springs had a combined value of R 864,448,198 with a median price of R 517,500 compared to
R 868,305,044 with the median price of R430,000 for the prior period.
Full Title sales in Springs had a total value of R 791,793,815 with a median price of R 540,000 compared to
R 736,096,888 with the median price of R490,000 for the prior period.
Sectional Title sales in Springs had a total value of R 72,654,383 with the median price of R 405,000 compared to
R 132,208,156 with the median price of R369,954 for the prior period.
For more information regarding property valuations and suburb trends for Springs visit
Suburbs with the most properties for sale in Springs
Suburbs with the most properties to rent in Springs
A list of available Springs property types on CyberProp:
- Vacant Land
- Sectional Title
- Agricultural Holding
- Semi Detached House
- Security Estate
Amenities in Springs
Shopping malls such as:
Popular schools and nurseries in and around Springs