Property For Sale / To Rent in Springs
Springs property stats
Springs has 55 active suburbs.
Between 2016-07-01 to 2017-06-30:
- There were 1,521 property sales
- The average registration period was 110 days
- Springs had 1,179 full title sales
- Springs had 342 sectional title sales
Compared to the previous year(2015-07-01 to 2016-06-30):
- There were 1,552 property sales
- The average registration period was 118 days
- Springs had 1,425 full title sales
- Springs had 127 sectional title sales
Full Title and Sectional Title sales in Springs had a combined value of R 840,534,456 with a median price of R 437,500 compared to
R 895,725,033 with the median price of R450,000 for the prior period.
Full Title sales in Springs had a total value of R 700,905,849 with a median price of R 500,000 compared to
R 841,275,154 with the median price of R460,000 for the prior period.
Sectional Title sales in Springs had a total value of R 139,628,607 with the median price of R 369,954 compared to
R 54,449,879 with the median price of R390,000 for the prior period.
For more information regarding property valuations and suburb trends for Springs visit
Suburbs with the most properties for sale in Springs
Suburbs with the most properties to rent in Springs
A list of available Springs property types on CyberProp:
- Agricultural Holding
- Semi Detached House
- Vacant Land
- Sectional Title
- Security Estate
Amenities in Springs
Shopping malls such as:
Popular schools and nurseries in and around Springs