Property For Sale / To Rent in Springs
Springs property stats
Springs has 55 active suburbs.
Between 2016-08-01 to 2017-07-31:
- There were 1,391 property sales
- The average registration period was 110 days
- Springs had 1,159 full title sales
- Springs had 232 sectional title sales
Compared to the previous year(2015-08-01 to 2016-07-31):
- There were 1,662 property sales
- The average registration period was 118 days
- Springs had 1,412 full title sales
- Springs had 250 sectional title sales
Full Title and Sectional Title sales in Springs had a combined value of R 788,084,811 with a median price of R 450,000 compared to
R 940,601,256 with the median price of R430,000 for the prior period.
Full Title sales in Springs had a total value of R 687,255,185 with a median price of R 495,000 compared to
R 840,886,461 with the median price of R460,000 for the prior period.
Sectional Title sales in Springs had a total value of R 100,829,626 with the median price of R 350,000 compared to
R 99,714,795 with the median price of R369,954 for the prior period.
For more information regarding property valuations and suburb trends for Springs visit
Suburbs with the most properties for sale in Springs
Suburbs with the most properties to rent in Springs
A list of available Springs property types on CyberProp:
- Agricultural Holding
- Vacant Land
- Sectional Title
- Semi Detached House
- Security Estate
Amenities in Springs
Shopping malls such as:
Popular schools and nurseries in and around Springs