Property For Sale / To Rent in Springs
Springs property stats
Springs has 55 active suburbs.
Between 2016-09-01 to 2017-08-31:
- There were 1,409 property sales
- The average registration period was 110 days
- Springs had 1,167 full title sales
- Springs had 242 sectional title sales
Compared to the previous year(2015-09-01 to 2016-08-31):
- There were 1,615 property sales
- The average registration period was 116 days
- Springs had 1,372 full title sales
- Springs had 243 sectional title sales
Full Title and Sectional Title sales in Springs had a combined value of R 796,693,009 with a median price of R 450,000 compared to
R 904,938,746 with the median price of R430,000 for the prior period.
Full Title sales in Springs had a total value of R 691,693,385 with a median price of R 500,000 compared to
R 808,206,762 with the median price of R460,000 for the prior period.
Sectional Title sales in Springs had a total value of R 104,999,624 with the median price of R 350,000 compared to
R 96,731,984 with the median price of R369,954 for the prior period.
For more information regarding property valuations and suburb trends for Springs visit
Suburbs with the most properties for sale in Springs
Suburbs with the most properties to rent in Springs
A list of available Springs property types on CyberProp:
- Semi Detached House
- Security Estate
- Vacant Land
- Agricultural Holding
- Sectional Title
Amenities in Springs
Shopping malls such as:
Popular schools and nurseries in and around Springs