Property For Sale / To Rent in Springs
Springs property stats
Springs has 55 active suburbs.
Between 2015-12-01 to 2016-11-30:
- There were 1,522 property sales
- The average registration period was 114 days
- Springs had 1,285 full title sales
- Springs had 237 sectional title sales
Compared to the previous year(2014-12-01 to 2015-11-30):
- There were 1,488 property sales
- The average registration period was 121 days
- Springs had 1,357 full title sales
- Springs had 131 sectional title sales
Full Title and Sectional Title sales in Springs had a combined value of R 874,092,236 with a median price of R 446,242 compared to
R 957,651,403 with the median price of R450,000 for the prior period.
Full Title sales in Springs had a total value of R 778,641,998 with a median price of R 490,000 compared to
R 893,996,101 with the median price of R458,000 for the prior period.
Sectional Title sales in Springs had a total value of R 95,450,238 with the median price of R 369,954 compared to
R 63,655,302 with the median price of R390,000 for the prior period.
For more information regarding property valuations and suburb trends for Springs visit
Suburbs with the most properties for sale in Springs
Suburbs with the most properties to rent in Springs
A list of available Springs property types on CyberProp:
- Agricultural Holding
- Development Land
- Vacant Land
- Sectional Title
- Detached House
- Office Block
- Semi Detached House
Amenities in Springs
Shopping malls such as:
Popular schools and nurseries in and around Springs