Property For Sale / To Rent in Edenvale
Edenvale property stats
Edenvale has 25 active suburbs.
Between 2016-06-01 to 2017-05-31:
- There were 2,197 property sales
- The average registration period was 114 days
- Edenvale had 629 full title sales
- Edenvale had 1,568 sectional title sales
Compared to the previous year(2015-06-01 to 2016-05-31):
- There were 2,107 property sales
- The average registration period was 124 days
- Edenvale had 717 full title sales
- Edenvale had 1,390 sectional title sales
Full Title and Sectional Title sales in Edenvale had a combined value of R 3,245,053,408 with a median price of R 1,210,000 compared to
R 3,371,052,636 with the median price of R1,199,900 for the prior period.
Full Title sales in Edenvale had a total value of R 1,569,852,994 with a median price of R 1,800,000 compared to
R 1,886,616,912 with the median price of R1,700,000 for the prior period.
Sectional Title sales in Edenvale had a total value of R 1,675,200,414 with the median price of R 1,062,500 compared to
R 1,484,435,724 with the median price of R1,079,900 for the prior period.
For more information regarding property valuations and suburb trends for Edenvale visit
Suburbs with the most properties for sale in Edenvale
Suburbs with the most properties to rent in Edenvale
A list of available Edenvale property types on CyberProp:
- Furnished Residential
- Vacant Land
- Sectional Title
- Office Block
- Detached House
Amenities in Edenvale
Shopping malls such as:
Popular schools and nurseries in and around Edenvale