Property For Sale / To Rent in Edenvale
Edenvale property stats
Edenvale has 25 active suburbs.
Between 2016-07-01 to 2017-06-30:
- There were 2,099 property sales
- The average registration period was 114 days
- Edenvale had 616 full title sales
- Edenvale had 1,483 sectional title sales
Compared to the previous year(2015-07-01 to 2016-06-30):
- There were 2,139 property sales
- The average registration period was 123 days
- Edenvale had 701 full title sales
- Edenvale had 1,438 sectional title sales
Full Title and Sectional Title sales in Edenvale had a combined value of R 3,189,196,165 with a median price of R 1,214,910 compared to
R 3,328,169,015 with the median price of R1,199,900 for the prior period.
Full Title sales in Edenvale had a total value of R 1,604,087,490 with a median price of R 1,800,000 compared to
R 1,796,529,412 with the median price of R1,700,000 for the prior period.
Sectional Title sales in Edenvale had a total value of R 1,585,108,675 with the median price of R 1,050,000 compared to
R 1,531,639,603 with the median price of R1,079,900 for the prior period.
For more information regarding property valuations and suburb trends for Edenvale visit
Suburbs with the most properties for sale in Edenvale
Suburbs with the most properties to rent in Edenvale
A list of available Edenvale property types on CyberProp:
- Furnished Residential
- Office Block
- Sectional Title
- Security Estate
- Vacant Land
Amenities in Edenvale
Shopping malls such as:
Popular schools and nurseries in and around Edenvale