Property For Sale / To Rent in Edenvale
Edenvale property stats
Edenvale has 25 active suburbs.
Between 2016-01-01 to 2016-12-31:
- There were 2,305 property sales
- The average registration period was 120 days
- Edenvale had 669 full title sales
- Edenvale had 1,636 sectional title sales
Compared to the previous year(2015-01-01 to 2015-12-31):
- There were 2,043 property sales
- The average registration period was 130 days
- Edenvale had 724 full title sales
- Edenvale had 1,319 sectional title sales
Full Title and Sectional Title sales in Edenvale had a combined value of R 5,163,465,423 with a median price of R 1,200,000 compared to
R 3,442,999,261 with the median price of R1,150,000 for the prior period.
Full Title sales in Edenvale had a total value of R 3,461,413,327 with a median price of R 1,832,500 compared to
R 2,066,066,646 with the median price of R1,700,000 for the prior period.
Sectional Title sales in Edenvale had a total value of R 1,702,052,096 with the median price of R 1,050,000 compared to
R 1,376,932,615 with the median price of R1,029,900 for the prior period.
For more information regarding property valuations and suburb trends for Edenvale visit
Suburbs with the most properties for sale in Edenvale
Suburbs with the most properties to rent in Edenvale
A list of available Edenvale property types on CyberProp:
- Furnished Residential
- Office Block
- Sectional Title
- Detached House
- Agricultural Holding
Amenities in Edenvale
Shopping malls such as:
Popular schools and nurseries in and around Edenvale