Property For Sale / To Rent in Edenvale
Edenvale property stats
Edenvale has 25 active suburbs.
Between 2017-03-01 to 2018-02-28:
- There were 1,590 property sales
- The average registration period was 102 days
- Edenvale had 629 full title sales
- Edenvale had 961 sectional title sales
Compared to the previous year(2016-03-01 to 2017-02-28):
- There were 2,260 property sales
- The average registration period was 118 days
- Edenvale had 641 full title sales
- Edenvale had 1,619 sectional title sales
Full Title and Sectional Title sales in Edenvale had a combined value of R 2,565,812,447 with a median price of R 1,250,000 compared to
R 3,373,872,362 with the median price of R1,209,900 for the prior period.
Full Title sales in Edenvale had a total value of R 1,533,141,900 with a median price of R 1,805,000 compared to
R 1,662,078,380 with the median price of R1,810,000 for the prior period.
Sectional Title sales in Edenvale had a total value of R 1,032,670,547 with the median price of R 969,900 compared to
R 1,711,793,982 with the median price of R1,090,000 for the prior period.
For more information regarding property valuations and suburb trends for Edenvale visit
Suburbs with the most properties for sale in Edenvale
Suburbs with the most properties to rent in Edenvale
A list of available Edenvale property types on CyberProp:
- Sectional Title
- Security Estate
- Furnished Residential
- Agricultural Holding
- Vacant Land
Amenities in Edenvale
Shopping malls such as:
Popular schools and nurseries in and around Edenvale