Property For Sale / To Rent in Edenvale
Edenvale property stats
Edenvale has 25 active suburbs.
Between 2016-08-01 to 2017-07-31:
- There were 2,114 property sales
- The average registration period was 114 days
- Edenvale had 622 full title sales
- Edenvale had 1,492 sectional title sales
Compared to the previous year(2015-08-01 to 2016-07-31):
- There were 2,185 property sales
- The average registration period was 123 days
- Edenvale had 688 full title sales
- Edenvale had 1,497 sectional title sales
Full Title and Sectional Title sales in Edenvale had a combined value of R 3,254,856,333 with a median price of R 1,250,000 compared to
R 3,371,073,924 with the median price of R1,199,900 for the prior period.
Full Title sales in Edenvale had a total value of R 1,637,959,741 with a median price of R 1,820,000 compared to
R 1,770,706,163 with the median price of R1,715,000 for the prior period.
Sectional Title sales in Edenvale had a total value of R 1,616,896,592 with the median price of R 1,050,000 compared to
R 1,600,367,761 with the median price of R1,079,900 for the prior period.
For more information regarding property valuations and suburb trends for Edenvale visit
Suburbs with the most properties for sale in Edenvale
Suburbs with the most properties to rent in Edenvale
A list of available Edenvale property types on CyberProp:
- Security Estate
- Agricultural Holding
- Sectional Title
- Vacant Land
- Furnished Residential
Amenities in Edenvale
Shopping malls such as:
Popular schools and nurseries in and around Edenvale