Property For Sale / To Rent in Benoni
Benoni property stats
Benoni has 71 active suburbs.
Between 2016-05-01 to 2017-04-30:
- There were 2,572 property sales
- The average registration period was 108 days
- Benoni had 1,784 full title sales
- Benoni had 788 sectional title sales
Compared to the previous year(2015-05-01 to 2016-04-30):
- There were 2,734 property sales
- The average registration period was 120 days
- Benoni had 1,837 full title sales
- Benoni had 897 sectional title sales
Full Title and Sectional Title sales in Benoni had a combined value of R 2,710,802,540 with a median price of R 700,000 compared to
R 2,845,722,444 with the median price of R656,350 for the prior period.
Full Title sales in Benoni had a total value of R 2,059,989,794 with a median price of R 800,000 compared to
R 2,298,827,626 with the median price of R880,000 for the prior period.
Sectional Title sales in Benoni had a total value of R 650,812,746 with the median price of R 658,000 compared to
R 546,894,818 with the median price of R549,509 for the prior period.
For more information regarding property valuations and suburb trends for Benoni visit
Suburbs with the most properties for sale in Benoni
Suburbs with the most properties to rent in Benoni
A list of available Benoni property types on CyberProp:
- Vacant Land
- Agricultural Holding
- Security Estate
- Golf Estate
- Sectional Title
- Retirement Village
Amenities in Benoni
Shopping malls such as:
Popular schools and nurseries in and around Benoni