Property For Sale / To Rent in Benoni
Benoni property stats
Benoni has 71 active suburbs.
Between 2015-10-01 to 2016-09-30:
- There were 2,614 property sales
- The average registration period was 110 days
- Benoni had 1,872 full title sales
- Benoni had 742 sectional title sales
Compared to the previous year(2014-10-01 to 2015-09-30):
- There were 2,468 property sales
- The average registration period was 122 days
- Benoni had 1,615 full title sales
- Benoni had 853 sectional title sales
Full Title and Sectional Title sales in Benoni had a combined value of R 2,868,887,913 with a median price of R 659,000 compared to
R 2,659,705,088 with the median price of R715,000 for the prior period.
Full Title sales in Benoni had a total value of R 2,366,288,412 with a median price of R 770,000 compared to
R 2,147,240,557 with the median price of R1,000,000 for the prior period.
Sectional Title sales in Benoni had a total value of R 502,599,501 with the median price of R 600,000 compared to
R 512,464,531 with the median price of R550,000 for the prior period.
For more information regarding property valuations and suburb trends for Benoni visit
Suburbs with the most properties for sale in Benoni
Suburbs with the most properties to rent in Benoni
A list of available Benoni property types on CyberProp:
- Sectional Title
- Golf Estate
- Vacant Land
- Agricultural Holding
- Detached House
Amenities in Benoni
Shopping malls such as:
Popular schools and nurseries in and around Benoni