Property For Sale / To Rent in Benoni
Benoni property stats
Benoni has 71 active suburbs.
Between 2015-12-01 to 2016-11-30:
- There were 2,604 property sales
- The average registration period was 109 days
- Benoni had 1,874 full title sales
- Benoni had 730 sectional title sales
Compared to the previous year(2014-12-01 to 2015-11-30):
- There were 2,574 property sales
- The average registration period was 122 days
- Benoni had 1,686 full title sales
- Benoni had 888 sectional title sales
Full Title and Sectional Title sales in Benoni had a combined value of R 2,871,458,213 with a median price of R 660,000 compared to
R 2,760,615,958 with the median price of R700,000 for the prior period.
Full Title sales in Benoni had a total value of R 2,357,781,648 with a median price of R 750,000 compared to
R 2,233,083,230 with the median price of R980,000 for the prior period.
Sectional Title sales in Benoni had a total value of R 513,676,565 with the median price of R 630,000 compared to
R 527,532,728 with the median price of R540,000 for the prior period.
For more information regarding property valuations and suburb trends for Benoni visit
Suburbs with the most properties for sale in Benoni
Suburbs with the most properties to rent in Benoni
A list of available Benoni property types on CyberProp:
- Golf Estate
- Sectional Title
- Retirement Village
- Detached House
- Vacant Land
- Agricultural Holding
Amenities in Benoni
Shopping malls such as:
Popular schools and nurseries in and around Benoni