Property For Sale / To Rent in Alberton
Alberton property stats
Alberton has 33 active suburbs.
Between 2016-10-01 to 2017-09-30:
- There were 2,238 property sales
- The average registration period was 107 days
- Alberton had 1,545 full title sales
- Alberton had 693 sectional title sales
Compared to the previous year(2015-10-01 to 2016-09-30):
- There were 2,159 property sales
- The average registration period was 108 days
- Alberton had 1,436 full title sales
- Alberton had 723 sectional title sales
Full Title and Sectional Title sales in Alberton had a combined value of R 2,910,997,177 with a median price of R 1,000,000 compared to
R 2,877,619,939 with the median price of R1,000,000 for the prior period.
Full Title sales in Alberton had a total value of R 2,245,408,121 with a median price of R 1,180,000 compared to
R 2,289,744,666 with the median price of R1,250,000 for the prior period.
Sectional Title sales in Alberton had a total value of R 665,589,056 with the median price of R 750,000 compared to
R 587,875,273 with the median price of R700,000 for the prior period.
For more information regarding property valuations and suburb trends for Alberton visit
Suburbs with the most properties for sale in Alberton
Suburbs with the most properties to rent in Alberton
A list of available Alberton property types on CyberProp:
- Vacant Land
- Retirement Village
- Sectional Title
- Agricultural Holding
- Retirement Home
Amenities in Alberton
Shopping malls such as:
Popular schools and nurseries in and around Alberton