Property For Sale / To Rent in Alberton
Alberton property stats
Alberton has 33 active suburbs.
Between 2016-12-01 to 2017-11-30:
- There were 2,178 property sales
- The average registration period was 105 days
- Alberton had 1,531 full title sales
- Alberton had 647 sectional title sales
Compared to the previous year(2015-12-01 to 2016-11-30):
- There were 2,279 property sales
- The average registration period was 109 days
- Alberton had 1,501 full title sales
- Alberton had 778 sectional title sales
Full Title and Sectional Title sales in Alberton had a combined value of R 3,000,791,084 with a median price of R 1,080,000 compared to
R 2,984,833,120 with the median price of R930,000 for the prior period.
Full Title sales in Alberton had a total value of R 2,349,077,570 with a median price of R 1,235,000 compared to
R 2,356,158,638 with the median price of R1,200,000 for the prior period.
Sectional Title sales in Alberton had a total value of R 651,713,514 with the median price of R 790,000 compared to
R 628,674,482 with the median price of R702,500 for the prior period.
For more information regarding property valuations and suburb trends for Alberton visit
Suburbs with the most properties for sale in Alberton
Suburbs with the most properties to rent in Alberton
A list of available Alberton property types on CyberProp:
- Agricultural Holding
- Vacant Land
- Sectional Title
- Retirement Home
- Retirement Village
Amenities in Alberton
Shopping malls such as:
Popular schools and nurseries in and around Alberton