Property For Sale / To Rent in Alberton
Alberton property stats
Alberton has 33 active suburbs.
Between 2017-12-01 to 2018-11-30:
- There were 2,407 property sales
- The average registration period was 108 days
- Alberton had 1,683 full title sales
- Alberton had 724 sectional title sales
Compared to the previous year(2016-12-01 to 2017-11-30):
- There were 2,254 property sales
- The average registration period was 104 days
- Alberton had 1,589 full title sales
- Alberton had 665 sectional title sales
Full Title and Sectional Title sales in Alberton had a combined value of R 3,239,162,598 with a median price of R 1,015,000 compared to
R 3,120,352,350 with the median price of R1,090,000 for the prior period.
Full Title sales in Alberton had a total value of R 2,559,735,378 with a median price of R 1,200,000 compared to
R 2,450,860,987 with the median price of R1,250,000 for the prior period.
Sectional Title sales in Alberton had a total value of R 679,427,220 with the median price of R 830,000 compared to
R 669,491,363 with the median price of R795,000 for the prior period.
For more information regarding property valuations and suburb trends for Alberton visit
Suburbs with the most properties for sale in Alberton
Suburbs with the most properties to rent in Alberton
A list of available Alberton property types on CyberProp:
- Security Estate
- Vacant Land
- Sectional Title
- Agricultural Holding
- Country Estate
Amenities in Alberton
Shopping malls such as:
Popular schools and nurseries in and around Alberton