Property For Sale / To Rent in Alberton
Alberton property stats
Alberton has 33 active suburbs.
Between 2016-05-01 to 2017-04-30:
- There were 2,178 property sales
- The average registration period was 106 days
- Alberton had 1,483 full title sales
- Alberton had 695 sectional title sales
Compared to the previous year(2015-05-01 to 2016-04-30):
- There were 2,275 property sales
- The average registration period was 113 days
- Alberton had 1,534 full title sales
- Alberton had 741 sectional title sales
Full Title and Sectional Title sales in Alberton had a combined value of R 2,828,942,040 with a median price of R 950,000 compared to
R 3,158,857,826 with the median price of R1,020,000 for the prior period.
Full Title sales in Alberton had a total value of R 2,273,152,546 with a median price of R 1,200,000 compared to
R 2,542,233,529 with the median price of R1,250,000 for the prior period.
Sectional Title sales in Alberton had a total value of R 555,789,494 with the median price of R 700,000 compared to
R 616,624,297 with the median price of R722,500 for the prior period.
For more information regarding property valuations and suburb trends for Alberton visit
Suburbs with the most properties for sale in Alberton
Suburbs with the most properties to rent in Alberton
A list of available Alberton property types on CyberProp:
- Sectional Title
- Security Estate
- Vacant Land
- Agricultural Holding
- Detached House
Amenities in Alberton
Shopping malls such as:
Popular schools and nurseries in and around Alberton