Property For Sale / To Rent in Alberton
Alberton property stats
Alberton has 33 active suburbs.
Between 2016-01-01 to 2016-12-31:
- There were 2,245 property sales
- The average registration period was 108 days
- Alberton had 1,506 full title sales
- Alberton had 739 sectional title sales
Compared to the previous year(2015-01-01 to 2015-12-31):
- There were 2,874 property sales
- The average registration period was 113 days
- Alberton had 2,147 full title sales
- Alberton had 727 sectional title sales
Full Title and Sectional Title sales in Alberton had a combined value of R 2,985,507,581 with a median price of R 940,000 compared to
R 3,034,071,442 with the median price of R790,000 for the prior period.
Full Title sales in Alberton had a total value of R 2,389,682,686 with a median price of R 1,200,000 compared to
R 2,465,014,011 with the median price of R900,000 for the prior period.
Sectional Title sales in Alberton had a total value of R 595,824,895 with the median price of R 700,000 compared to
R 569,057,431 with the median price of R680,000 for the prior period.
For more information regarding property valuations and suburb trends for Alberton visit
Suburbs with the most properties for sale in Alberton
Suburbs with the most properties to rent in Alberton
A list of available Alberton property types on CyberProp:
- Sectional Title
- Vacant Land
- Agricultural Holding
- Security Estate
- Detached House
Amenities in Alberton
Shopping malls such as:
Popular schools and nurseries in and around Alberton