Property For Sale / To Rent in Alberton
Alberton property stats
Alberton has 33 active suburbs.
Between 2016-08-01 to 2017-07-31:
- There were 2,335 property sales
- The average registration period was 107 days
- Alberton had 1,597 full title sales
- Alberton had 738 sectional title sales
Compared to the previous year(2015-08-01 to 2016-07-31):
- There were 2,185 property sales
- The average registration period was 109 days
- Alberton had 1,450 full title sales
- Alberton had 735 sectional title sales
Full Title and Sectional Title sales in Alberton had a combined value of R 3,065,994,262 with a median price of R 990,000 compared to
R 2,902,386,252 with the median price of R1,000,000 for the prior period.
Full Title sales in Alberton had a total value of R 2,370,182,586 with a median price of R 1,190,000 compared to
R 2,312,508,264 with the median price of R1,250,000 for the prior period.
Sectional Title sales in Alberton had a total value of R 695,811,676 with the median price of R 740,000 compared to
R 589,877,988 with the median price of R700,000 for the prior period.
For more information regarding property valuations and suburb trends for Alberton visit
Suburbs with the most properties for sale in Alberton
Suburbs with the most properties to rent in Alberton
A list of available Alberton property types on CyberProp:
- Vacant Land
- Sectional Title
- Security Estate
- Agricultural Holding
Amenities in Alberton
Shopping malls such as:
Popular schools and nurseries in and around Alberton