Property For Sale / To Rent in Alberton
Alberton property stats
Alberton has 33 active suburbs.
Between 2016-11-01 to 2017-10-31:
- There were 2,141 property sales
- The average registration period was 105 days
- Alberton had 1,513 full title sales
- Alberton had 628 sectional title sales
Compared to the previous year(2015-11-01 to 2016-10-31):
- There were 2,245 property sales
- The average registration period was 108 days
- Alberton had 1,463 full title sales
- Alberton had 782 sectional title sales
Full Title and Sectional Title sales in Alberton had a combined value of R 2,929,307,657 with a median price of R 1,050,000 compared to
R 2,914,095,250 with the median price of R950,000 for the prior period.
Full Title sales in Alberton had a total value of R 2,305,143,598 with a median price of R 1,200,000 compared to
R 2,282,889,313 with the median price of R1,200,000 for the prior period.
Sectional Title sales in Alberton had a total value of R 624,164,059 with the median price of R 787,500 compared to
R 631,205,937 with the median price of R700,000 for the prior period.
For more information regarding property valuations and suburb trends for Alberton visit
Suburbs with the most properties for sale in Alberton
Suburbs with the most properties to rent in Alberton
A list of available Alberton property types on CyberProp:
- Retirement Home
- Vacant Land
- Sectional Title
- Agricultural Holding
- Retirement Village
Amenities in Alberton
Shopping malls such as:
Popular schools and nurseries in and around Alberton