Property For Sale / To Rent in Alberton
Alberton property stats
Alberton has 33 active suburbs.
Between 2016-04-01 to 2017-03-31:
- There were 2,220 property sales
- The average registration period was 106 days
- Alberton had 1,514 full title sales
- Alberton had 706 sectional title sales
Compared to the previous year(2015-04-01 to 2016-03-31):
- There were 2,321 property sales
- The average registration period was 114 days
- Alberton had 1,545 full title sales
- Alberton had 776 sectional title sales
Full Title and Sectional Title sales in Alberton had a combined value of R 2,872,029,279 with a median price of R 945,000 compared to
R 3,153,663,850 with the median price of R980,000 for the prior period.
Full Title sales in Alberton had a total value of R 2,305,357,284 with a median price of R 1,200,000 compared to
R 2,522,032,753 with the median price of R1,220,000 for the prior period.
Sectional Title sales in Alberton had a total value of R 566,671,995 with the median price of R 700,000 compared to
R 631,631,097 with the median price of R700,000 for the prior period.
For more information regarding property valuations and suburb trends for Alberton visit
Suburbs with the most properties for sale in Alberton
Suburbs with the most properties to rent in Alberton
A list of available Alberton property types on CyberProp:
- Sectional Title
- Agricultural Holding
- Security Estate
- Vacant Land
- Detached House
Amenities in Alberton
Shopping malls such as:
Popular schools and nurseries in and around Alberton