Property For Sale / To Rent in Alberton
Alberton property stats
Alberton has 33 active suburbs.
Between 2015-12-01 to 2016-11-30:
- There were 2,276 property sales
- The average registration period was 109 days
- Alberton had 1,499 full title sales
- Alberton had 777 sectional title sales
Compared to the previous year(2014-12-01 to 2015-11-30):
- There were 2,940 property sales
- The average registration period was 115 days
- Alberton had 2,170 full title sales
- Alberton had 770 sectional title sales
Full Title and Sectional Title sales in Alberton had a combined value of R 3,065,378,491 with a median price of R 930,000 compared to
R 3,244,805,588 with the median price of R800,000 for the prior period.
Full Title sales in Alberton had a total value of R 2,437,209,009 with a median price of R 1,200,000 compared to
R 2,604,499,775 with the median price of R900,000 for the prior period.
Sectional Title sales in Alberton had a total value of R 628,169,482 with the median price of R 700,000 compared to
R 640,305,813 with the median price of R687,000 for the prior period.
For more information regarding property valuations and suburb trends for Alberton visit
Suburbs with the most properties for sale in Alberton
Suburbs with the most properties to rent in Alberton
A list of available Alberton property types on CyberProp:
- Vacant Land
- Agricultural Holding
- Detached House
- Sectional Title
- Security Estate
Amenities in Alberton
Shopping malls such as:
Popular schools and nurseries in and around Alberton