Property For Sale / To Rent in Alberton
Alberton property stats
Alberton has 33 active suburbs.
Between 2017-10-01 to 2018-09-30:
- There were 2,342 property sales
- The average registration period was 107 days
- Alberton had 1,650 full title sales
- Alberton had 692 sectional title sales
Compared to the previous year(2016-10-01 to 2017-09-30):
- There were 2,341 property sales
- The average registration period was 106 days
- Alberton had 1,620 full title sales
- Alberton had 721 sectional title sales
Full Title and Sectional Title sales in Alberton had a combined value of R 3,292,088,926 with a median price of R 1,050,000 compared to
R 3,108,944,381 with the median price of R1,000,000 for the prior period.
Full Title sales in Alberton had a total value of R 2,638,727,100 with a median price of R 1,245,983 compared to
R 2,418,443,325 with the median price of R1,195,000 for the prior period.
Sectional Title sales in Alberton had a total value of R 653,361,826 with the median price of R 800,000 compared to
R 690,501,056 with the median price of R750,000 for the prior period.
For more information regarding property valuations and suburb trends for Alberton visit
Suburbs with the most properties for sale in Alberton
Suburbs with the most properties to rent in Alberton
A list of available Alberton property types on CyberProp:
- Vacant Land
- Security Estate
- Retirement Village
- Sectional Title
- Agricultural Holding
Amenities in Alberton
Shopping malls such as:
Popular schools and nurseries in and around Alberton