Property For Sale / To Rent in Alberton
Alberton property stats
Alberton has 33 active suburbs.
Between 2016-07-01 to 2017-06-30:
- There were 2,319 property sales
- The average registration period was 107 days
- Alberton had 1,533 full title sales
- Alberton had 786 sectional title sales
Compared to the previous year(2015-07-01 to 2016-06-30):
- There were 2,187 property sales
- The average registration period was 110 days
- Alberton had 1,507 full title sales
- Alberton had 680 sectional title sales
Full Title and Sectional Title sales in Alberton had a combined value of R 2,994,754,178 with a median price of R 950,000 compared to
R 3,089,184,811 with the median price of R1,050,000 for the prior period.
Full Title sales in Alberton had a total value of R 2,270,678,852 with a median price of R 1,200,000 compared to
R 2,538,432,974 with the median price of R1,280,000 for the prior period.
Sectional Title sales in Alberton had a total value of R 724,075,326 with the median price of R 722,500 compared to
R 550,751,837 with the median price of R730,000 for the prior period.
For more information regarding property valuations and suburb trends for Alberton visit
Suburbs with the most properties for sale in Alberton
Suburbs with the most properties to rent in Alberton
A list of available Alberton property types on CyberProp:
- Sectional Title
- Vacant Land
- Agricultural Holding
- Security Estate
Amenities in Alberton
Shopping malls such as:
Popular schools and nurseries in and around Alberton