Property For Sale / To Rent in Akasia
Akasia property stats
Akasia has 19 active suburbs.
Between 2015-10-01 to 2016-09-30:
- There were 4,507 property sales
- The average registration period was 112 days
- Akasia had 2,679 full title sales
- Akasia had 1,828 sectional title sales
Compared to the previous year(2014-10-01 to 2015-09-30):
- There were 5,122 property sales
- The average registration period was 108 days
- Akasia had 3,125 full title sales
- Akasia had 1,997 sectional title sales
Full Title and Sectional Title sales in Akasia had a combined value of R 4,846,859,277 with a median price of R 655,000 compared to
R 4,389,975,982 with the median price of R610,000 for the prior period.
Full Title sales in Akasia had a total value of R 3,540,918,339 with a median price of R 665,000 compared to
R 3,029,216,063 with the median price of R600,000 for the prior period.
Sectional Title sales in Akasia had a total value of R 1,305,940,938 with the median price of R 650,000 compared to
R 1,360,759,919 with the median price of R620,000 for the prior period.
For more information regarding property valuations and suburb trends for Akasia visit
Suburbs with the most properties for sale in Akasia
Suburbs with the most properties to rent in Akasia
A list of available Akasia property types on CyberProp:
- Holiday Accommodation
- Agricultural Holding
- Vacant Land
- Sectional Title
Amenities in Akasia
Shopping malls such as:
Popular schools and nurseries in and around Akasia