Property For Sale / To Rent in Akasia
Akasia property stats
Akasia has 19 active suburbs.
Between 2015-12-01 to 2016-11-30:
- There were 4,942 property sales
- The average registration period was 105 days
- Akasia had 2,873 full title sales
- Akasia had 2,069 sectional title sales
Compared to the previous year(2014-12-01 to 2015-11-30):
- There were 4,936 property sales
- The average registration period was 106 days
- Akasia had 3,048 full title sales
- Akasia had 1,888 sectional title sales
Full Title and Sectional Title sales in Akasia had a combined value of R 4,929,792,089 with a median price of R 650,000 compared to
R 4,288,433,127 with the median price of R615,000 for the prior period.
Full Title sales in Akasia had a total value of R 3,500,655,556 with a median price of R 670,000 compared to
R 3,024,085,787 with the median price of R640,000 for the prior period.
Sectional Title sales in Akasia had a total value of R 1,429,136,533 with the median price of R 640,000 compared to
R 1,264,347,340 with the median price of R600,000 for the prior period.
For more information regarding property valuations and suburb trends for Akasia visit
Suburbs with the most properties for sale in Akasia
Suburbs with the most properties to rent in Akasia
A list of available Akasia property types on CyberProp:
- Security Estate
- Agricultural Holding
- Vacant Land
- Sectional Title
Amenities in Akasia
Shopping malls such as:
Popular schools and nurseries in and around Akasia