Property For Sale / To Rent in Bloemfontein
Bloemfontein property stats
Bloemfontein has 116 active suburbs.
Between 2015-02-01 to 2016-01-31:
- There were 4,636 property sales
- The average registration period was 91 days
- Bloemfontein had 2,752 full title sales
- Bloemfontein had 1,884 sectional title sales
Compared to the previous year(2014-02-01 to 2015-01-31):
- There were 3,669 property sales
- The average registration period was 106 days
- Bloemfontein had 1,957 full title sales
- Bloemfontein had 1,712 sectional title sales
Full Title and Sectional Title sales in Bloemfontein had a combined value of R 7,285,820,590 with a median price of R 840,000 compared to
R 3,735,965,714 with the median price of R770,000 for the prior period.
Full Title sales in Bloemfontein had a total value of R 5,556,902,510 with a median price of R 972,500 compared to
R 2,335,301,660 with the median price of R850,000 for the prior period.
Sectional Title sales in Bloemfontein had a total value of R 1,728,918,080 with the median price of R 750,000 compared to
R 1,400,664,054 with the median price of R699,499 for the prior period.
For more information regarding property valuations and suburb trends for Bloemfontein visit
Suburbs with the most properties for sale in Bloemfontein
Suburbs with the most properties to rent in Bloemfontein
A list of available Bloemfontein property types on CyberProp:
- Agricultural Holding
- Guest House
- Sectional Title
- Vacant Land
- Retirement Village
Amenities in Bloemfontein
Shopping malls such as:
Popular schools and nurseries in and around Bloemfontein