Property For Sale / To Rent in Port Elizabeth
Port Elizabeth property stats
Port Elizabeth has 134 active suburbs.
Between 2017-10-01 to 2018-09-30:
- There were 5,035 property sales
- The average registration period was 102 days
- Port Elizabeth had 3,049 full title sales
- Port Elizabeth had 1,986 sectional title sales
Compared to the previous year(2016-10-01 to 2017-09-30):
- There were 5,363 property sales
- The average registration period was 100 days
- Port Elizabeth had 3,269 full title sales
- Port Elizabeth had 2,094 sectional title sales
Full Title and Sectional Title sales in Port Elizabeth had a combined value of R 5,155,514,838 with a median price of R 750,000 compared to
R 5,420,405,757 with the median price of R710,000 for the prior period.
Full Title sales in Port Elizabeth had a total value of R 3,773,659,249 with a median price of R 917,500 compared to
R 4,047,271,394 with the median price of R850,000 for the prior period.
Sectional Title sales in Port Elizabeth had a total value of R 1,381,855,589 with the median price of R 630,000 compared to
R 1,373,134,363 with the median price of R591,178 for the prior period.
For more information regarding property valuations and suburb trends for Port Elizabeth visit
Suburbs with the most properties for sale in Port Elizabeth
Suburbs with the most properties to rent in Port Elizabeth
A list of available Port Elizabeth property types on CyberProp:
- Sectional Title
- Petrol Station
- Plot 'n Plan
- Vacant Land
- Shopping Centre
- Office Block
Amenities in Port Elizabeth
Shopping malls such as:
Popular schools and nurseries in and around Port Elizabeth