Property For Sale / To Rent in Edenvale
Edenvale property stats
Edenvale has 25 active suburbs.
Between 2017-05-01 to 2018-04-30:
- There were 1,670 property sales
- The average registration period was 102 days
- Edenvale had 618 full title sales
- Edenvale had 1,052 sectional title sales
Compared to the previous year(2016-05-01 to 2017-04-30):
- There were 2,260 property sales
- The average registration period was 117 days
- Edenvale had 633 full title sales
- Edenvale had 1,627 sectional title sales
Full Title and Sectional Title sales in Edenvale had a combined value of R 2,582,159,801 with a median price of R 1,200,000 compared to
R 3,330,521,227 with the median price of R1,210,000 for the prior period.
Full Title sales in Edenvale had a total value of R 1,474,937,524 with a median price of R 1,800,000 compared to
R 1,599,320,999 with the median price of R1,800,000 for the prior period.
Sectional Title sales in Edenvale had a total value of R 1,107,222,277 with the median price of R 960,000 compared to
R 1,731,200,228 with the median price of R1,050,000 for the prior period.
For more information regarding property valuations and suburb trends for Edenvale visit
Suburbs with the most properties for sale in Edenvale
Suburbs with the most properties to rent in Edenvale
A list of available Edenvale property types on CyberProp:
- Sectional Title
- Furnished Residential
- Security Estate
- Vacant Land
- Agricultural Holding
Amenities in Edenvale
Shopping malls such as:
Popular schools and nurseries in and around Edenvale