Property For Sale / To Rent in Edenvale
Edenvale property stats
Edenvale has 25 active suburbs.
Between 2016-12-01 to 2017-11-30:
- There were 1,654 property sales
- The average registration period was 105 days
- Edenvale had 605 full title sales
- Edenvale had 1,049 sectional title sales
Compared to the previous year(2015-12-01 to 2016-11-30):
- There were 2,331 property sales
- The average registration period was 120 days
- Edenvale had 675 full title sales
- Edenvale had 1,656 sectional title sales
Full Title and Sectional Title sales in Edenvale had a combined value of R 2,705,104,768 with a median price of R 1,259,910 compared to
R 3,617,424,953 with the median price of R1,200,000 for the prior period.
Full Title sales in Edenvale had a total value of R 1,535,739,472 with a median price of R 1,800,000 compared to
R 1,885,185,515 with the median price of R1,825,000 for the prior period.
Sectional Title sales in Edenvale had a total value of R 1,169,365,296 with the median price of R 1,060,000 compared to
R 1,732,239,438 with the median price of R1,050,000 for the prior period.
For more information regarding property valuations and suburb trends for Edenvale visit
Suburbs with the most properties for sale in Edenvale
Suburbs with the most properties to rent in Edenvale
A list of available Edenvale property types on CyberProp:
- Sectional Title
- Agricultural Holding
- Furnished Residential
- Vacant Land
- Security Estate
Amenities in Edenvale
Shopping malls such as:
Popular schools and nurseries in and around Edenvale