Property For Sale / To Rent in Polokwane
Polokwane property stats
Polokwane has 27 active suburbs.
Between 2017-07-01 to 2018-06-30:
- There were 2,041 property sales
- The average registration period was 127 days
- Polokwane had 1,530 full title sales
- Polokwane had 511 sectional title sales
Compared to the previous year(2016-07-01 to 2017-06-30):
- There were 1,634 property sales
- The average registration period was 120 days
- Polokwane had 1,187 full title sales
- Polokwane had 447 sectional title sales
Full Title and Sectional Title sales in Polokwane had a combined value of R 1,732,274,777 with a median price of R 600,000 compared to
R 1,760,027,569 with the median price of R695,400 for the prior period.
Full Title sales in Polokwane had a total value of R 1,308,948,505 with a median price of R 487,160 compared to
R 1,376,296,036 with the median price of R600,000 for the prior period.
Sectional Title sales in Polokwane had a total value of R 423,326,272 with the median price of R 790,000 compared to
R 383,731,533 with the median price of R790,000 for the prior period.
For more information regarding property valuations and suburb trends for Polokwane visit
Suburbs with the most properties for sale in Polokwane
Suburbs with the most properties to rent in Polokwane
A list of available Polokwane property types on CyberProp:
- Agricultural Holding
- Game Ranch
- Development Land
- Vacant Land
- Sectional Title
- Office Block
Amenities in Polokwane
Shopping malls such as:
Popular schools and nurseries in and around Polokwane