Property For Sale / To Rent in Benoni
Benoni property stats
Benoni has 71 active suburbs.
Between 2017-06-01 to 2018-05-31:
- There were 2,674 property sales
- The average registration period was 114 days
- Benoni had 1,492 full title sales
- Benoni had 1,182 sectional title sales
Compared to the previous year(2016-06-01 to 2017-05-31):
- There were 2,645 property sales
- The average registration period was 107 days
- Benoni had 1,789 full title sales
- Benoni had 856 sectional title sales
Full Title and Sectional Title sales in Benoni had a combined value of R 2,769,888,218 with a median price of R 750,000 compared to
R 2,873,472,119 with the median price of R711,500 for the prior period.
Full Title sales in Benoni had a total value of R 1,883,771,195 with a median price of R 1,000,000 compared to
R 2,148,628,655 with the median price of R850,000 for the prior period.
Sectional Title sales in Benoni had a total value of R 886,117,023 with the median price of R 669,900 compared to
R 724,843,464 with the median price of R660,000 for the prior period.
For more information regarding property valuations and suburb trends for Benoni visit
Suburbs with the most properties for sale in Benoni
Suburbs with the most properties to rent in Benoni
A list of available Benoni property types on CyberProp:
- Agricultural Holding
- Vacant Land
- Office Block
- Development Land
- Sectional Title
- Guest House
Amenities in Benoni
Shopping malls such as:
Popular schools and nurseries in and around Benoni