Property For Sale / To Rent in Benoni
Benoni property stats
Benoni has 71 active suburbs.
Between 2017-10-01 to 2018-09-30:
- There were 2,548 property sales
- The average registration period was 116 days
- Benoni had 1,416 full title sales
- Benoni had 1,132 sectional title sales
Compared to the previous year(2016-10-01 to 2017-09-30):
- There were 2,579 property sales
- The average registration period was 106 days
- Benoni had 1,662 full title sales
- Benoni had 917 sectional title sales
Full Title and Sectional Title sales in Benoni had a combined value of R 2,828,240,314 with a median price of R 769,900 compared to
R 2,786,608,824 with the median price of R749,000 for the prior period.
Full Title sales in Benoni had a total value of R 1,924,076,368 with a median price of R 1,115,000 compared to
R 2,032,976,518 with the median price of R865,000 for the prior period.
Sectional Title sales in Benoni had a total value of R 904,163,946 with the median price of R 670,000 compared to
R 753,632,306 with the median price of R670,000 for the prior period.
For more information regarding property valuations and suburb trends for Benoni visit
Suburbs with the most properties for sale in Benoni
Suburbs with the most properties to rent in Benoni
A list of available Benoni property types on CyberProp:
- Agricultural Holding
- Sectional Title
- Office Block
- Guest House
- Vacant Land
- Retirement Home
Amenities in Benoni
Shopping malls such as:
Popular schools and nurseries in and around Benoni