Property For Sale / To Rent in Benoni
Benoni property stats
Benoni has 71 active suburbs.
Between 2017-12-01 to 2018-11-30:
- There were 2,461 property sales
- The average registration period was 116 days
- Benoni had 1,354 full title sales
- Benoni had 1,107 sectional title sales
Compared to the previous year(2016-12-01 to 2017-11-30):
- There were 2,605 property sales
- The average registration period was 106 days
- Benoni had 1,645 full title sales
- Benoni had 960 sectional title sales
Full Title and Sectional Title sales in Benoni had a combined value of R 2,707,131,736 with a median price of R 759,900 compared to
R 2,820,596,437 with the median price of R750,000 for the prior period.
Full Title sales in Benoni had a total value of R 1,825,967,670 with a median price of R 1,105,000 compared to
R 2,030,356,607 with the median price of R900,000 for the prior period.
Sectional Title sales in Benoni had a total value of R 881,164,066 with the median price of R 669,900 compared to
R 790,239,830 with the median price of R670,000 for the prior period.
For more information regarding property valuations and suburb trends for Benoni visit
Suburbs with the most properties for sale in Benoni
Suburbs with the most properties to rent in Benoni
A list of available Benoni property types on CyberProp:
- Agricultural Holding
- Vacant Land
- Office Block
- Sectional Title
- Guest House
- Retirement Home
Amenities in Benoni
Shopping malls such as:
Popular schools and nurseries in and around Benoni