Property For Sale / To Rent in Benoni
Benoni property stats
Benoni has 71 active suburbs.
Between 2018-01-01 to 2018-12-31:
- There were 2,582 property sales
- The average registration period was 116 days
- Benoni had 1,412 full title sales
- Benoni had 1,170 sectional title sales
Compared to the previous year(2017-01-01 to 2017-12-31):
- There were 2,567 property sales
- The average registration period was 106 days
- Benoni had 1,625 full title sales
- Benoni had 942 sectional title sales
Full Title and Sectional Title sales in Benoni had a combined value of R 2,813,977,218 with a median price of R 750,000 compared to
R 2,710,742,385 with the median price of R750,000 for the prior period.
Full Title sales in Benoni had a total value of R 1,881,360,454 with a median price of R 1,100,000 compared to
R 2,003,132,714 with the median price of R910,000 for the prior period.
Sectional Title sales in Benoni had a total value of R 932,616,764 with the median price of R 669,900 compared to
R 707,609,671 with the median price of R668,900 for the prior period.
For more information regarding property valuations and suburb trends for Benoni visit
Suburbs with the most properties for sale in Benoni
Suburbs with the most properties to rent in Benoni
A list of available Benoni property types on CyberProp:
- Vacant Land
- Guest House
- Agricultural Holding
- Sectional Title
- Development Land
Amenities in Benoni
Shopping malls such as:
Popular schools and nurseries in and around Benoni