Property For Sale / To Rent in Alberton
Alberton property stats
Alberton has 33 active suburbs.
Between 2018-01-01 to 2018-12-31:
- There were 2,375 property sales
- The average registration period was 107 days
- Alberton had 1,626 full title sales
- Alberton had 749 sectional title sales
Compared to the previous year(2017-01-01 to 2017-12-31):
- There were 2,339 property sales
- The average registration period was 106 days
- Alberton had 1,656 full title sales
- Alberton had 683 sectional title sales
Full Title and Sectional Title sales in Alberton had a combined value of R 3,198,111,502 with a median price of R 1,025,000 compared to
R 3,211,891,470 with the median price of R1,050,000 for the prior period.
Full Title sales in Alberton had a total value of R 2,511,161,233 with a median price of R 1,222,500 compared to
R 2,513,642,893 with the median price of R1,200,000 for the prior period.
Sectional Title sales in Alberton had a total value of R 686,950,269 with the median price of R 820,000 compared to
R 698,248,577 with the median price of R800,000 for the prior period.
For more information regarding property valuations and suburb trends for Alberton visit
Suburbs with the most properties for sale in Alberton
Suburbs with the most properties to rent in Alberton
A list of available Alberton property types on CyberProp:
- Security Estate
- Agricultural Holding
- Country Estate
- Vacant Land
- Sectional Title
Amenities in Alberton
Shopping malls such as:
Popular schools and nurseries in and around Alberton