Property For Sale / To Rent in Stellenbosch
Stellenbosch property stats
Stellenbosch has 55 active suburbs.
Between 2015-05-01 to 2016-04-30:
- There were 1,356 property sales
- The average registration period was 105 days
- Stellenbosch had 635 full title sales
- Stellenbosch had 721 sectional title sales
Compared to the previous year(2014-05-01 to 2015-04-30):
- There were 1,245 property sales
- The average registration period was 110 days
- Stellenbosch had 636 full title sales
- Stellenbosch had 609 sectional title sales
Full Title and Sectional Title sales in Stellenbosch had a combined value of R 2,636,696,831 with a median price of R 1,095,000 compared to
R 2,589,655,857 with the median price of R1,109,990 for the prior period.
Full Title sales in Stellenbosch had a total value of R 1,675,882,886 with a median price of R 1,550,000 compared to
R 1,757,101,093 with the median price of R1,347,500 for the prior period.
Sectional Title sales in Stellenbosch had a total value of R 960,813,945 with the median price of R 999,000 compared to
R 832,554,764 with the median price of R1,089,990 for the prior period.
For more information regarding property valuations and suburb trends for Stellenbosch visit
Suburbs with the most properties for sale in Stellenbosch
Suburbs with the most properties to rent in Stellenbosch
A list of available Stellenbosch property types on CyberProp:
- Vacant Land
- Agricultural Holding
- Sectional Title
- Development Land
- Shopping Centre
- Golf Estate
Amenities in Stellenbosch
Shopping malls such as:
Popular schools and nurseries in and around Stellenbosch