Property For Sale / To Rent in Stellenbosch
Stellenbosch property stats
Stellenbosch has 55 active suburbs.
Between 2015-08-01 to 2016-07-31:
- There were 1,287 property sales
- The average registration period was 105 days
- Stellenbosch had 611 full title sales
- Stellenbosch had 676 sectional title sales
Compared to the previous year(2014-08-01 to 2015-07-31):
- There were 1,377 property sales
- The average registration period was 111 days
- Stellenbosch had 678 full title sales
- Stellenbosch had 699 sectional title sales
Full Title and Sectional Title sales in Stellenbosch had a combined value of R 2,662,241,182 with a median price of R 1,150,000 compared to
R 2,592,023,472 with the median price of R1,080,000 for the prior period.
Full Title sales in Stellenbosch had a total value of R 1,738,681,709 with a median price of R 1,710,000 compared to
R 1,614,693,054 with the median price of R1,105,500 for the prior period.
Sectional Title sales in Stellenbosch had a total value of R 923,559,473 with the median price of R 995,000 compared to
R 977,330,418 with the median price of R1,077,252 for the prior period.
For more information regarding property valuations and suburb trends for Stellenbosch visit
Suburbs with the most properties for sale in Stellenbosch
Suburbs with the most properties to rent in Stellenbosch
A list of available Stellenbosch property types on CyberProp:
- Vacant Land
- Agricultural Holding
- Shopping Centre
- Golf Estate
- Sectional Title
- Development Land
Amenities in Stellenbosch
Shopping malls such as:
Popular schools and nurseries in and around Stellenbosch