Property For Sale / To Rent in Stellenbosch
Stellenbosch property stats
Stellenbosch has 55 active suburbs.
Between 2015-07-01 to 2016-06-30:
- There were 1,345 property sales
- The average registration period was 104 days
- Stellenbosch had 632 full title sales
- Stellenbosch had 713 sectional title sales
Compared to the previous year(2014-07-01 to 2015-06-30):
- There were 1,328 property sales
- The average registration period was 112 days
- Stellenbosch had 656 full title sales
- Stellenbosch had 672 sectional title sales
Full Title and Sectional Title sales in Stellenbosch had a combined value of R 2,685,660,214 with a median price of R 1,120,343 compared to
R 2,655,748,480 with the median price of R1,100,000 for the prior period.
Full Title sales in Stellenbosch had a total value of R 1,702,378,174 with a median price of R 1,580,000 compared to
R 1,736,591,449 with the median price of R1,390,000 for the prior period.
Sectional Title sales in Stellenbosch had a total value of R 983,282,040 with the median price of R 1,030,480 compared to
R 919,157,031 with the median price of R1,052,995 for the prior period.
For more information regarding property valuations and suburb trends for Stellenbosch visit
Suburbs with the most properties for sale in Stellenbosch
Suburbs with the most properties to rent in Stellenbosch
A list of available Stellenbosch property types on CyberProp:
- Vacant Land
- Agricultural Holding
- Development Land
- Sectional Title
- Shopping Centre
- Golf Estate
Amenities in Stellenbosch
Shopping malls such as:
Popular schools and nurseries in and around Stellenbosch