Property For Sale / To Rent in Durbanville
Durbanville property stats
Durbanville has 40 active suburbs.
Between 2015-12-01 to 2016-11-30:
- There were 1,491 property sales
- The average registration period was 111 days
- Durbanville had 1,032 full title sales
- Durbanville had 459 sectional title sales
Compared to the previous year(2014-12-01 to 2015-11-30):
- There were 1,537 property sales
- The average registration period was 110 days
- Durbanville had 1,126 full title sales
- Durbanville had 411 sectional title sales
Full Title and Sectional Title sales in Durbanville had a combined value of R 2,581,114,712 with a median price of R 1,600,000 compared to
R 2,457,610,470 with the median price of R1,500,000 for the prior period.
Full Title sales in Durbanville had a total value of R 2,226,041,013 with a median price of R 1,995,000 compared to
R 2,168,743,144 with the median price of R1,715,000 for the prior period.
Sectional Title sales in Durbanville had a total value of R 355,073,699 with the median price of R 780,000 compared to
R 288,867,326 with the median price of R700,000 for the prior period.
For more information regarding property valuations and suburb trends for Durbanville visit
Suburbs with the most properties for sale in Durbanville
Suburbs with the most properties to rent in Durbanville
A list of available Durbanville property types on CyberProp:
- Retirement Village
- Sectional Title
- Vacant Land
- Guest House
- Security Estate
- Agricultural Holding
Amenities in Durbanville
Shopping malls such as:
Popular schools and nurseries in and around Durbanville