Property For Sale / To Rent in Polokwane
Polokwane property stats
Polokwane has 27 active suburbs.
Between 2016-01-01 to 2016-12-31:
- There were 1,869 property sales
- The average registration period was 112 days
- Polokwane had 1,413 full title sales
- Polokwane had 456 sectional title sales
Compared to the previous year(2015-01-01 to 2015-12-31):
- There were 2,665 property sales
- The average registration period was 113 days
- Polokwane had 2,255 full title sales
- Polokwane had 410 sectional title sales
Full Title and Sectional Title sales in Polokwane had a combined value of R 1,938,525,101 with a median price of R 650,000 compared to
R 2,126,824,168 with the median price of R540,000 for the prior period.
Full Title sales in Polokwane had a total value of R 1,588,834,050 with a median price of R 570,000 compared to
R 1,616,114,385 with the median price of R420,000 for the prior period.
Sectional Title sales in Polokwane had a total value of R 349,691,051 with the median price of R 720,000 compared to
R 510,709,783 with the median price of R760,000 for the prior period.
For more information regarding property valuations and suburb trends for Polokwane visit
Suburbs with the most properties for sale in Polokwane
Suburbs with the most properties to rent in Polokwane
A list of available Polokwane property types on CyberProp:
- Vacant Land
- Development Land
- Agricultural Holding
- Sectional Title
- Shopping Centre
- Game Ranch
Amenities in Polokwane
Shopping malls such as:
Popular schools and nurseries in and around Polokwane