Property For Sale / To Rent in Polokwane
Polokwane property stats
Polokwane has 27 active suburbs.
Between 2016-05-01 to 2017-04-30:
- There were 1,578 property sales
- The average registration period was 117 days
- Polokwane had 1,170 full title sales
- Polokwane had 408 sectional title sales
Compared to the previous year(2015-05-01 to 2016-04-30):
- There were 2,055 property sales
- The average registration period was 110 days
- Polokwane had 1,579 full title sales
- Polokwane had 476 sectional title sales
Full Title and Sectional Title sales in Polokwane had a combined value of R 1,610,139,922 with a median price of R 667,000 compared to
R 1,825,957,623 with the median price of R530,000 for the prior period.
Full Title sales in Polokwane had a total value of R 1,264,706,085 with a median price of R 584,340 compared to
R 1,474,748,770 with the median price of R440,000 for the prior period.
Sectional Title sales in Polokwane had a total value of R 345,433,837 with the median price of R 762,000 compared to
R 351,208,853 with the median price of R696,700 for the prior period.
For more information regarding property valuations and suburb trends for Polokwane visit
Suburbs with the most properties for sale in Polokwane
Suburbs with the most properties to rent in Polokwane
A list of available Polokwane property types on CyberProp:
- Development Land
- Sectional Title
- Vacant Land
- Agricultural Holding
- Shopping Centre
- Game Ranch
Amenities in Polokwane
Shopping malls such as:
Popular schools and nurseries in and around Polokwane