Property For Sale / To Rent in Polokwane
Polokwane property stats
Polokwane has 27 active suburbs.
Between 2016-04-01 to 2017-03-31:
- There were 1,683 property sales
- The average registration period was 116 days
- Polokwane had 1,255 full title sales
- Polokwane had 428 sectional title sales
Compared to the previous year(2015-04-01 to 2016-03-31):
- There were 2,057 property sales
- The average registration period was 110 days
- Polokwane had 1,581 full title sales
- Polokwane had 476 sectional title sales
Full Title and Sectional Title sales in Polokwane had a combined value of R 1,717,771,118 with a median price of R 665,000 compared to
R 1,829,550,491 with the median price of R530,000 for the prior period.
Full Title sales in Polokwane had a total value of R 1,357,366,781 with a median price of R 590,000 compared to
R 1,466,804,138 with the median price of R420,325 for the prior period.
Sectional Title sales in Polokwane had a total value of R 360,404,337 with the median price of R 760,000 compared to
R 362,746,353 with the median price of R720,000 for the prior period.
For more information regarding property valuations and suburb trends for Polokwane visit
Suburbs with the most properties for sale in Polokwane
Suburbs with the most properties to rent in Polokwane
A list of available Polokwane property types on CyberProp:
- Sectional Title
- Vacant Land
- Agricultural Holding
- Development Land
- Shopping Centre
- Game Ranch
Amenities in Polokwane
Shopping malls such as:
Popular schools and nurseries in and around Polokwane