Winterskloof, Winterskloof Property | Houses For Sale Winterskloof

Property Search - For Sale - 9 properties found


House for sale in Winterskloof, Winterskloof



4
2
2
1.6ha of well-fenced paddocks, beautifully finished stables with a tack room and gated access, an extensive sand arena and a spacious four bedroomed home - it's ideal! In a quiet cul-de-sac in Hilton, this property has a lovely flow and is designed w... Read More
Ref No: 13524525 (KHT29927)

House for sale in Winterskloof, Winterskloof



4
2
2
This large, farm-styled home and two established cottages are situated in a forested area, 2.5 km from central Hilton. Set in a 8000 sqm, peaceful garden with indigenous trees and abundant bird life, the large verandah looks out onto the sparkling po... Read More
Ref No: 13509251 (KHT29633)

House for sale in Winterskloof, Winterskloof



4
2
2
Unique and different in every respect. Well positioned in the woods of Winterskloof and very private. Covered walkways and decks link the seperate components of this home which is charactised by different levels and picture windows to bring the outsi... Read More
Ref No: 13416125 (KHT27993)

House for sale in Winterskloof, Winterskloof



4
3
2
This golden oldie is full of character just 3 km from central Hilton! The main house has four spacious rooms and lovely living areas. The self-contained one-bedroomed cottage has an open plan living area and its own entrance.Big rooms, high ceilings,... Read More
Ref No: 13524225 (KHT29937)

House for sale in Winterskloof, Winterskloof



3
2
2
In a quiet Winterkloof's cul-de-sac is this spacious, modern home on over 4000sqm. Enjoy incredible north-facing views indoors and out with the living areas flow from one to the other. With 3 large bedrooms, this is a great family home! In addition t... Read More
Ref No: 13527367 (KHT29983)

Vacant Land for sale in Winterskloof, Winterskloof



0
0
0
Beautiful Flat Land. An excellent piece of land. Ideal for a development and investment opportunities. With this unique portion of land there is great potential to sell off plots at fairly reasonable prices.... Read More
Ref No: 13352967 (PRIM-0095)

Vacant Land for sale in Winterskloof, Winterskloof



0
0
0
Awesome Development Opportunity!!! This large piece of Land lends itself for a number of well priced units due to the land been well priced. Land slopes gently, but would not restrict any developments.... Read More
Ref No: 13352973 (PRIM-0094)

Vacant Land for sale in Winterskloof, Winterskloof



0
0
0
Unique Opportunity, not to be missed! This massive piece of land has about 60% of it on a gentle slope with the remaining 40% on a fairly steep slope. On this Land, double level units with a garage would work very well.... Read More
Ref No: 13352978 (PRIM-0093)

Vacant Land for sale in Winterskloof, Winterskloof



0
0
0
One of the quietest spots in the Hilton area and all cleared and ready for you to build. Perfectly north facing and with views across the Winterskloof Valley and towards Hilton. There is the option to purchase the adjoining property which has a hou... Read More
Ref No: 13241142 (KHT25255)
Save Search for Property Alerts

Save your current search criteria to receive updates on new listings. Once saved visit the "Saved Searches & Alerts" section to activate Email or SMS updates.