Property For Sale / To Rent in Springs
Springs property stats
Springs has 55 active suburbs.
Between 2015-10-01 to 2016-09-30:
- There were 1,559 property sales
- The average registration period was 114 days
- Springs had 1,319 full title sales
- Springs had 240 sectional title sales
Compared to the previous year(2014-10-01 to 2015-09-30):
- There were 1,697 property sales
- The average registration period was 121 days
- Springs had 1,359 full title sales
- Springs had 338 sectional title sales
Full Title and Sectional Title sales in Springs had a combined value of R 867,684,113 with a median price of R 430,000 compared to
R 1,008,570,095 with the median price of R390,000 for the prior period.
Full Title sales in Springs had a total value of R 771,446,461 with a median price of R 465,000 compared to
R 892,895,884 with the median price of R450,000 for the prior period.
Sectional Title sales in Springs had a total value of R 96,237,652 with the median price of R 369,954 compared to
R 115,674,211 with the median price of R250,000 for the prior period.
For more information regarding property valuations and suburb trends for Springs visit
Suburbs with the most properties for sale in Springs
Suburbs with the most properties to rent in Springs
A list of available Springs property types on CyberProp:
- Agricultural Holding
- Development Land
- Semi Detached House
- Vacant Land
- Sectional Title
- Detached House
- Office Block
Amenities in Springs
Shopping malls such as:
Popular schools and nurseries in and around Springs