Property For Sale / To Rent in Springs
Springs property stats
Springs has 55 active suburbs.
Between 2018-01-01 to 2018-12-31:
- There were 1,333 property sales
- The average registration period was 113 days
- Springs had 1,187 full title sales
- Springs had 146 sectional title sales
Compared to the previous year(2017-01-01 to 2017-12-31):
- There were 1,459 property sales
- The average registration period was 110 days
- Springs had 1,203 full title sales
- Springs had 256 sectional title sales
Full Title and Sectional Title sales in Springs had a combined value of R 915,729,247 with a median price of R 575,000 compared to
R 947,360,375 with the median price of R480,000 for the prior period.
Full Title sales in Springs had a total value of R 843,425,737 with a median price of R 595,000 compared to
R 835,862,975 with the median price of R520,000 for the prior period.
Sectional Title sales in Springs had a total value of R 72,303,510 with the median price of R 407,500 compared to
R 111,497,400 with the median price of R350,000 for the prior period.
For more information regarding property valuations and suburb trends for Springs visit
Suburbs with the most properties for sale in Springs
Suburbs with the most properties to rent in Springs
A list of available Springs property types on CyberProp:
- Vacant Land
- Sectional Title
- Agricultural Holding
- Semi Detached House
- Security Estate
Amenities in Springs
Shopping malls such as:
Popular schools and nurseries in and around Springs