Property For Sale / To Rent in Springs
Springs property stats
Springs has 55 active suburbs.
Between 2015-11-01 to 2016-10-31:
- There were 1,578 property sales
- The average registration period was 114 days
- Springs had 1,336 full title sales
- Springs had 242 sectional title sales
Compared to the previous year(2014-11-01 to 2015-10-31):
- There were 1,692 property sales
- The average registration period was 121 days
- Springs had 1,353 full title sales
- Springs had 339 sectional title sales
Full Title and Sectional Title sales in Springs had a combined value of R 895,096,587 with a median price of R 440,000 compared to
R 1,010,181,481 with the median price of R395,000 for the prior period.
Full Title sales in Springs had a total value of R 797,675,349 with a median price of R 480,000 compared to
R 892,332,270 with the median price of R450,000 for the prior period.
Sectional Title sales in Springs had a total value of R 97,421,238 with the median price of R 369,954 compared to
R 117,849,211 with the median price of R250,421 for the prior period.
For more information regarding property valuations and suburb trends for Springs visit
Suburbs with the most properties for sale in Springs
Suburbs with the most properties to rent in Springs
A list of available Springs property types on CyberProp:
- Agricultural Holding
- Development Land
- Vacant Land
- Sectional Title
- Detached House
- Office Block
- Semi Detached House
Amenities in Springs
Shopping malls such as:
Popular schools and nurseries in and around Springs