Property For Sale / To Rent in Springs
Springs property stats
Springs has 55 active suburbs.
Between 2017-09-01 to 2018-08-31:
- There were 1,333 property sales
- The average registration period was 112 days
- Springs had 1,185 full title sales
- Springs had 148 sectional title sales
Compared to the previous year(2016-09-01 to 2017-08-31):
- There were 1,423 property sales
- The average registration period was 110 days
- Springs had 1,180 full title sales
- Springs had 243 sectional title sales
Full Title and Sectional Title sales in Springs had a combined value of R 983,455,347 with a median price of R 560,000 compared to
R 809,997,007 with the median price of R450,000 for the prior period.
Full Title sales in Springs had a total value of R 911,223,348 with a median price of R 575,000 compared to
R 704,002,383 with the median price of R500,000 for the prior period.
Sectional Title sales in Springs had a total value of R 72,231,999 with the median price of R 435,000 compared to
R 105,994,624 with the median price of R350,000 for the prior period.
For more information regarding property valuations and suburb trends for Springs visit
Suburbs with the most properties for sale in Springs
Suburbs with the most properties to rent in Springs
A list of available Springs property types on CyberProp:
- Vacant Land
- Sectional Title
- Agricultural Holding
- Semi Detached House
Amenities in Springs
Shopping malls such as:
Popular schools and nurseries in and around Springs