Property For Sale / To Rent in Springs
Springs property stats
Springs has 55 active suburbs.
Between 2016-01-01 to 2016-12-31:
- There were 1,497 property sales
- The average registration period was 113 days
- Springs had 1,264 full title sales
- Springs had 233 sectional title sales
Compared to the previous year(2015-01-01 to 2015-12-31):
- There were 1,507 property sales
- The average registration period was 121 days
- Springs had 1,378 full title sales
- Springs had 129 sectional title sales
Full Title and Sectional Title sales in Springs had a combined value of R 857,829,390 with a median price of R 450,000 compared to
R 906,402,509 with the median price of R445,000 for the prior period.
Full Title sales in Springs had a total value of R 764,845,152 with a median price of R 490,000 compared to
R 843,465,731 with the median price of R450,000 for the prior period.
Sectional Title sales in Springs had a total value of R 92,984,238 with the median price of R 369,954 compared to
R 62,936,778 with the median price of R390,000 for the prior period.
For more information regarding property valuations and suburb trends for Springs visit
Suburbs with the most properties for sale in Springs
Suburbs with the most properties to rent in Springs
A list of available Springs property types on CyberProp:
- Agricultural Holding
- Development Land
- Detached House
- Vacant Land
- Sectional Title
- Semi Detached House
Amenities in Springs
Shopping malls such as:
Popular schools and nurseries in and around Springs