Property For Sale / To Rent in Edenvale
Edenvale property stats
Edenvale has 25 active suburbs.
Between 2018-01-01 to 2018-12-31:
- There were 1,539 property sales
- The average registration period was 99 days
- Edenvale had 625 full title sales
- Edenvale had 914 sectional title sales
Compared to the previous year(2017-01-01 to 2017-12-31):
- There were 1,781 property sales
- The average registration period was 104 days
- Edenvale had 650 full title sales
- Edenvale had 1,131 sectional title sales
Full Title and Sectional Title sales in Edenvale had a combined value of R 2,384,727,802 with a median price of R 1,250,000 compared to
R 2,855,342,307 with the median price of R1,250,000 for the prior period.
Full Title sales in Edenvale had a total value of R 1,440,872,158 with a median price of R 1,800,000 compared to
R 1,609,186,060 with the median price of R1,800,000 for the prior period.
Sectional Title sales in Edenvale had a total value of R 943,855,644 with the median price of R 979,900 compared to
R 1,246,156,247 with the median price of R1,020,000 for the prior period.
For more information regarding property valuations and suburb trends for Edenvale visit
Suburbs with the most properties for sale in Edenvale
Suburbs with the most properties to rent in Edenvale
A list of available Edenvale property types on CyberProp:
- Security Estate
- Vacant Land
- Sectional Title
- Furnished Residential
- Agricultural Holding
Amenities in Edenvale
Shopping malls such as:
Popular schools and nurseries in and around Edenvale