Property For Sale / To Rent in Edenvale
Edenvale property stats
Edenvale has 25 active suburbs.
Between 2016-11-01 to 2017-10-31:
- There were 1,876 property sales
- The average registration period was 107 days
- Edenvale had 583 full title sales
- Edenvale had 1,293 sectional title sales
Compared to the previous year(2015-11-01 to 2016-10-31):
- There were 2,177 property sales
- The average registration period was 122 days
- Edenvale had 682 full title sales
- Edenvale had 1,495 sectional title sales
Full Title and Sectional Title sales in Edenvale had a combined value of R 2,871,449,643 with a median price of R 1,201,410 compared to
R 3,534,656,976 with the median price of R1,249,900 for the prior period.
Full Title sales in Edenvale had a total value of R 1,500,942,408 with a median price of R 1,800,000 compared to
R 1,888,809,578 with the median price of R1,832,500 for the prior period.
Sectional Title sales in Edenvale had a total value of R 1,370,507,235 with the median price of R 975,000 compared to
R 1,645,847,398 with the median price of R1,100,000 for the prior period.
For more information regarding property valuations and suburb trends for Edenvale visit
Suburbs with the most properties for sale in Edenvale
Suburbs with the most properties to rent in Edenvale
A list of available Edenvale property types on CyberProp:
- Sectional Title
- Agricultural Holding
- Furnished Residential
- Vacant Land
- Security Estate
Amenities in Edenvale
Shopping malls such as:
Popular schools and nurseries in and around Edenvale