Property For Sale / To Rent in Edenvale
Edenvale property stats
Edenvale has 25 active suburbs.
Between 2016-04-01 to 2017-03-31:
- There were 2,252 property sales
- The average registration period was 117 days
- Edenvale had 643 full title sales
- Edenvale had 1,609 sectional title sales
Compared to the previous year(2015-04-01 to 2016-03-31):
- There were 2,171 property sales
- The average registration period was 127 days
- Edenvale had 706 full title sales
- Edenvale had 1,465 sectional title sales
Full Title and Sectional Title sales in Edenvale had a combined value of R 3,313,953,247 with a median price of R 1,209,900 compared to
R 3,393,565,339 with the median price of R1,180,000 for the prior period.
Full Title sales in Edenvale had a total value of R 1,619,353,624 with a median price of R 1,800,000 compared to
R 1,821,383,139 with the median price of R1,700,000 for the prior period.
Sectional Title sales in Edenvale had a total value of R 1,694,599,623 with the median price of R 1,060,000 compared to
R 1,572,182,200 with the median price of R1,079,900 for the prior period.
For more information regarding property valuations and suburb trends for Edenvale visit
Suburbs with the most properties for sale in Edenvale
Suburbs with the most properties to rent in Edenvale
A list of available Edenvale property types on CyberProp:
- Vacant Land
- Office Block
- Sectional Title
- Furnished Residential
Amenities in Edenvale
Shopping malls such as:
Popular schools and nurseries in and around Edenvale