Property For Sale / To Rent in Edenvale
Edenvale property stats
Edenvale has 25 active suburbs.
Between 2015-10-01 to 2016-09-30:
- There were 2,022 property sales
- The average registration period was 121 days
- Edenvale had 669 full title sales
- Edenvale had 1,353 sectional title sales
Compared to the previous year(2014-10-01 to 2015-09-30):
- There were 1,946 property sales
- The average registration period was 132 days
- Edenvale had 740 full title sales
- Edenvale had 1,206 sectional title sales
Full Title and Sectional Title sales in Edenvale had a combined value of R 5,276,857,305 with a median price of R 1,200,000 compared to
R 3,054,611,627 with the median price of R1,149,900 for the prior period.
Full Title sales in Edenvale had a total value of R 3,833,503,068 with a median price of R 1,800,000 compared to
R 1,826,205,699 with the median price of R1,650,000 for the prior period.
Sectional Title sales in Edenvale had a total value of R 1,443,354,237 with the median price of R 1,079,900 compared to
R 1,228,405,928 with the median price of R1,019,900 for the prior period.
For more information regarding property valuations and suburb trends for Edenvale visit
Suburbs with the most properties for sale in Edenvale
Suburbs with the most properties to rent in Edenvale
A list of available Edenvale property types on CyberProp:
- Agricultural Holding
- Office Block
- Sectional Title
- Detached House
- Furnished Residential
Amenities in Edenvale
Shopping malls such as:
Popular schools and nurseries in and around Edenvale