Property For Sale / To Rent in Benoni
Benoni property stats
Benoni has 71 active suburbs.
Between 2016-06-01 to 2017-05-31:
- There were 2,582 property sales
- The average registration period was 107 days
- Benoni had 1,767 full title sales
- Benoni had 815 sectional title sales
Compared to the previous year(2015-06-01 to 2016-05-31):
- There were 2,732 property sales
- The average registration period was 119 days
- Benoni had 1,857 full title sales
- Benoni had 875 sectional title sales
Full Title and Sectional Title sales in Benoni had a combined value of R 2,781,347,120 with a median price of R 700,000 compared to
R 2,643,753,605 with the median price of R650,000 for the prior period.
Full Title sales in Benoni had a total value of R 2,115,310,656 with a median price of R 835,000 compared to
R 2,095,803,912 with the median price of R832,500 for the prior period.
Sectional Title sales in Benoni had a total value of R 666,036,464 with the median price of R 650,000 compared to
R 547,949,693 with the median price of R554,509 for the prior period.
For more information regarding property valuations and suburb trends for Benoni visit
Suburbs with the most properties for sale in Benoni
Suburbs with the most properties to rent in Benoni
A list of available Benoni property types on CyberProp:
- Agricultural Holding
- Vacant Land
- Sectional Title
- Security Estate
- Golf Estate
- Retirement Home
Amenities in Benoni
Shopping malls such as:
Popular schools and nurseries in and around Benoni