Property For Sale / To Rent in Benoni
Benoni property stats
Benoni has 71 active suburbs.
Between 2016-07-01 to 2017-06-30:
- There were 2,545 property sales
- The average registration period was 106 days
- Benoni had 1,729 full title sales
- Benoni had 816 sectional title sales
Compared to the previous year(2015-07-01 to 2016-06-30):
- There were 2,722 property sales
- The average registration period was 117 days
- Benoni had 1,864 full title sales
- Benoni had 858 sectional title sales
Full Title and Sectional Title sales in Benoni had a combined value of R 2,757,447,533 with a median price of R 700,000 compared to
R 2,616,488,098 with the median price of R650,000 for the prior period.
Full Title sales in Benoni had a total value of R 2,083,547,570 with a median price of R 850,000 compared to
R 2,082,750,503 with the median price of R830,000 for the prior period.
Sectional Title sales in Benoni had a total value of R 673,899,963 with the median price of R 658,900 compared to
R 533,737,595 with the median price of R567,000 for the prior period.
For more information regarding property valuations and suburb trends for Benoni visit
Suburbs with the most properties for sale in Benoni
Suburbs with the most properties to rent in Benoni
A list of available Benoni property types on CyberProp:
- Agricultural Holding
- Vacant Land
- Sectional Title
- Security Estate
- Golf Estate
Amenities in Benoni
Shopping malls such as:
Popular schools and nurseries in and around Benoni