Property For Sale / To Rent in Benoni
Benoni property stats
Benoni has 71 active suburbs.
Between 2017-11-01 to 2018-10-31:
- There were 2,519 property sales
- The average registration period was 115 days
- Benoni had 1,382 full title sales
- Benoni had 1,137 sectional title sales
Compared to the previous year(2016-11-01 to 2017-10-31):
- There were 2,572 property sales
- The average registration period was 106 days
- Benoni had 1,631 full title sales
- Benoni had 941 sectional title sales
Full Title and Sectional Title sales in Benoni had a combined value of R 2,759,709,283 with a median price of R 769,900 compared to
R 2,821,797,047 with the median price of R750,000 for the prior period.
Full Title sales in Benoni had a total value of R 1,864,651,446 with a median price of R 1,110,000 compared to
R 2,057,064,833 with the median price of R890,000 for the prior period.
Sectional Title sales in Benoni had a total value of R 895,057,837 with the median price of R 669,900 compared to
R 764,732,214 with the median price of R668,900 for the prior period.
For more information regarding property valuations and suburb trends for Benoni visit
Suburbs with the most properties for sale in Benoni
Suburbs with the most properties to rent in Benoni
A list of available Benoni property types on CyberProp:
- Agricultural Holding
- Office Block
- Retirement Home
- Vacant Land
- Sectional Title
- Guest House
Amenities in Benoni
Shopping malls such as:
Popular schools and nurseries in and around Benoni