Property For Sale / To Rent in Benoni
Benoni property stats
Benoni has 71 active suburbs.
Between 2017-04-01 to 2018-03-31:
- There were 2,532 property sales
- The average registration period was 110 days
- Benoni had 1,498 full title sales
- Benoni had 1,034 sectional title sales
Compared to the previous year(2016-04-01 to 2017-03-31):
- There were 2,682 property sales
- The average registration period was 108 days
- Benoni had 1,840 full title sales
- Benoni had 842 sectional title sales
Full Title and Sectional Title sales in Benoni had a combined value of R 2,629,440,124 with a median price of R 750,000 compared to
R 2,816,263,966 with the median price of R700,000 for the prior period.
Full Title sales in Benoni had a total value of R 1,864,802,157 with a median price of R 970,000 compared to
R 2,090,590,639 with the median price of R800,000 for the prior period.
Sectional Title sales in Benoni had a total value of R 764,637,967 with the median price of R 650,000 compared to
R 725,673,327 with the median price of R668,900 for the prior period.
For more information regarding property valuations and suburb trends for Benoni visit
Suburbs with the most properties for sale in Benoni
Suburbs with the most properties to rent in Benoni
A list of available Benoni property types on CyberProp:
- Security Estate
- Agricultural Holding
- Sectional Title
- Development Land
- Office Block
- Vacant Land
- Guest House
Amenities in Benoni
Shopping malls such as:
Popular schools and nurseries in and around Benoni