Property For Sale / To Rent in Benoni
Benoni property stats
Benoni has 71 active suburbs.
Between 2015-11-01 to 2016-10-31:
- There were 2,677 property sales
- The average registration period was 109 days
- Benoni had 1,926 full title sales
- Benoni had 751 sectional title sales
Compared to the previous year(2014-11-01 to 2015-10-31):
- There were 2,469 property sales
- The average registration period was 122 days
- Benoni had 1,618 full title sales
- Benoni had 851 sectional title sales
Full Title and Sectional Title sales in Benoni had a combined value of R 2,899,083,977 with a median price of R 651,788 compared to
R 2,688,754,040 with the median price of R730,000 for the prior period.
Full Title sales in Benoni had a total value of R 2,371,539,473 with a median price of R 750,000 compared to
R 2,174,119,010 with the median price of R1,000,000 for the prior period.
Sectional Title sales in Benoni had a total value of R 527,544,504 with the median price of R 617,500 compared to
R 514,635,030 with the median price of R550,000 for the prior period.
For more information regarding property valuations and suburb trends for Benoni visit
Suburbs with the most properties for sale in Benoni
Suburbs with the most properties to rent in Benoni
A list of available Benoni property types on CyberProp:
- Golf Estate
- Sectional Title
- Retirement Village
- Detached House
- Vacant Land
- Agricultural Holding
Amenities in Benoni
Shopping malls such as:
Popular schools and nurseries in and around Benoni