Property For Sale / To Rent in Benoni
Benoni property stats
Benoni has 71 active suburbs.
Between 2017-09-01 to 2018-08-31:
- There were 2,557 property sales
- The average registration period was 115 days
- Benoni had 1,425 full title sales
- Benoni had 1,132 sectional title sales
Compared to the previous year(2016-09-01 to 2017-08-31):
- There were 2,660 property sales
- The average registration period was 106 days
- Benoni had 1,740 full title sales
- Benoni had 920 sectional title sales
Full Title and Sectional Title sales in Benoni had a combined value of R 2,772,732,099 with a median price of R 765,000 compared to
R 2,856,529,312 with the median price of R725,000 for the prior period.
Full Title sales in Benoni had a total value of R 1,886,722,368 with a median price of R 1,100,000 compared to
R 2,084,360,564 with the median price of R850,000 for the prior period.
Sectional Title sales in Benoni had a total value of R 886,009,731 with the median price of R 669,900 compared to
R 772,168,748 with the median price of R668,900 for the prior period.
For more information regarding property valuations and suburb trends for Benoni visit
Suburbs with the most properties for sale in Benoni
Suburbs with the most properties to rent in Benoni
A list of available Benoni property types on CyberProp:
- Vacant Land
- Agricultural Holding
- Sectional Title
- Guest House
- Office Block
Amenities in Benoni
Shopping malls such as:
Popular schools and nurseries in and around Benoni