Property For Sale / To Rent in Alberton
Alberton property stats
Alberton has 33 active suburbs.
Between 2018-01-01 to 2018-12-31:
- There were 2,304 property sales
- The average registration period was 107 days
- Alberton had 1,583 full title sales
- Alberton had 721 sectional title sales
Compared to the previous year(2017-01-01 to 2017-12-31):
- There were 2,339 property sales
- The average registration period was 106 days
- Alberton had 1,656 full title sales
- Alberton had 683 sectional title sales
Full Title and Sectional Title sales in Alberton had a combined value of R 3,099,722,895 with a median price of R 1,030,000 compared to
R 3,211,891,470 with the median price of R1,050,000 for the prior period.
Full Title sales in Alberton had a total value of R 2,431,492,384 with a median price of R 1,220,000 compared to
R 2,513,642,893 with the median price of R1,200,000 for the prior period.
Sectional Title sales in Alberton had a total value of R 668,230,511 with the median price of R 825,000 compared to
R 698,248,577 with the median price of R800,000 for the prior period.
For more information regarding property valuations and suburb trends for Alberton visit
Suburbs with the most properties for sale in Alberton
Suburbs with the most properties to rent in Alberton
A list of available Alberton property types on CyberProp:
- Security Estate
- Country Estate
- Vacant Land
- Sectional Title
- Agricultural Holding
Amenities in Alberton
Shopping malls such as:
Popular schools and nurseries in and around Alberton