Property For Sale / To Rent in Alberton
Alberton property stats
Alberton has 33 active suburbs.
Between 2015-10-01 to 2016-09-30:
- There were 2,124 property sales
- The average registration period was 108 days
- Alberton had 1,413 full title sales
- Alberton had 711 sectional title sales
Compared to the previous year(2014-10-01 to 2015-09-30):
- There were 2,960 property sales
- The average registration period was 116 days
- Alberton had 2,189 full title sales
- Alberton had 771 sectional title sales
Full Title and Sectional Title sales in Alberton had a combined value of R 2,923,481,918 with a median price of R 1,000,000 compared to
R 3,305,939,535 with the median price of R795,000 for the prior period.
Full Title sales in Alberton had a total value of R 2,343,198,145 with a median price of R 1,250,000 compared to
R 2,668,532,056 with the median price of R890,000 for the prior period.
Sectional Title sales in Alberton had a total value of R 580,283,773 with the median price of R 700,000 compared to
R 637,407,479 with the median price of R687,000 for the prior period.
For more information regarding property valuations and suburb trends for Alberton visit
Suburbs with the most properties for sale in Alberton
Suburbs with the most properties to rent in Alberton
A list of available Alberton property types on CyberProp:
- Agricultural Holding
- Sectional Title
- Vacant Land
- Security Estate
- Detached House
Amenities in Alberton
Shopping malls such as:
Popular schools and nurseries in and around Alberton