Property For Sale / To Rent in Alberton
Alberton property stats
Alberton has 33 active suburbs.
Between 2017-04-01 to 2018-03-31:
- There were 2,335 property sales
- The average registration period was 107 days
- Alberton had 1,609 full title sales
- Alberton had 726 sectional title sales
Compared to the previous year(2016-04-01 to 2017-03-31):
- There were 2,255 property sales
- The average registration period was 106 days
- Alberton had 1,543 full title sales
- Alberton had 712 sectional title sales
Full Title and Sectional Title sales in Alberton had a combined value of R 3,202,907,562 with a median price of R 1,050,000 compared to
R 2,921,674,278 with the median price of R950,000 for the prior period.
Full Title sales in Alberton had a total value of R 2,459,075,561 with a median price of R 1,200,000 compared to
R 2,350,417,283 with the median price of R1,200,000 for the prior period.
Sectional Title sales in Alberton had a total value of R 743,832,001 with the median price of R 837,500 compared to
R 571,256,995 with the median price of R700,000 for the prior period.
For more information regarding property valuations and suburb trends for Alberton visit
Suburbs with the most properties for sale in Alberton
Suburbs with the most properties to rent in Alberton
A list of available Alberton property types on CyberProp:
- Sectional Title
- Agricultural Holding
- Security Estate
- Retirement Village
- Vacant Land
Amenities in Alberton
Shopping malls such as:
Popular schools and nurseries in and around Alberton