Property For Sale / To Rent in Alberton
Alberton property stats
Alberton has 33 active suburbs.
Between 2015-11-01 to 2016-10-31:
- There were 2,251 property sales
- The average registration period was 108 days
- Alberton had 1,466 full title sales
- Alberton had 785 sectional title sales
Compared to the previous year(2014-11-01 to 2015-10-31):
- There were 2,939 property sales
- The average registration period was 116 days
- Alberton had 2,180 full title sales
- Alberton had 759 sectional title sales
Full Title and Sectional Title sales in Alberton had a combined value of R 3,009,394,998 with a median price of R 950,000 compared to
R 3,227,802,193 with the median price of R800,000 for the prior period.
Full Title sales in Alberton had a total value of R 2,374,519,061 with a median price of R 1,200,000 compared to
R 2,599,978,380 with the median price of R900,000 for the prior period.
Sectional Title sales in Alberton had a total value of R 634,875,937 with the median price of R 700,000 compared to
R 627,823,813 with the median price of R685,000 for the prior period.
For more information regarding property valuations and suburb trends for Alberton visit
Suburbs with the most properties for sale in Alberton
Suburbs with the most properties to rent in Alberton
A list of available Alberton property types on CyberProp:
- Agricultural Holding
- Detached House
- Sectional Title
- Vacant Land
- Security Estate
Amenities in Alberton
Shopping malls such as:
Popular schools and nurseries in and around Alberton