Property For Sale / To Rent in Alberton
Alberton property stats
Alberton has 33 active suburbs.
Between 2017-09-01 to 2018-08-31:
- There were 2,301 property sales
- The average registration period was 107 days
- Alberton had 1,616 full title sales
- Alberton had 685 sectional title sales
Compared to the previous year(2016-09-01 to 2017-08-31):
- There were 2,404 property sales
- The average registration period was 106 days
- Alberton had 1,655 full title sales
- Alberton had 749 sectional title sales
Full Title and Sectional Title sales in Alberton had a combined value of R 3,298,880,020 with a median price of R 1,050,000 compared to
R 3,142,446,743 with the median price of R1,000,000 for the prior period.
Full Title sales in Alberton had a total value of R 2,656,745,194 with a median price of R 1,250,000 compared to
R 2,436,537,188 with the median price of R1,180,000 for the prior period.
Sectional Title sales in Alberton had a total value of R 642,134,826 with the median price of R 800,000 compared to
R 705,909,555 with the median price of R748,000 for the prior period.
For more information regarding property valuations and suburb trends for Alberton visit
Suburbs with the most properties for sale in Alberton
Suburbs with the most properties to rent in Alberton
A list of available Alberton property types on CyberProp:
- Vacant Land
- Security Estate
- Agricultural Holding
- Sectional Title
- Country Estate
Amenities in Alberton
Shopping malls such as:
Popular schools and nurseries in and around Alberton