Property For Sale / To Rent in Alberton
Alberton property stats
Alberton has 33 active suburbs.
Between 2016-09-01 to 2017-08-31:
- There were 2,361 property sales
- The average registration period was 107 days
- Alberton had 1,618 full title sales
- Alberton had 743 sectional title sales
Compared to the previous year(2015-09-01 to 2016-08-31):
- There were 2,155 property sales
- The average registration period was 108 days
- Alberton had 1,427 full title sales
- Alberton had 728 sectional title sales
Full Title and Sectional Title sales in Alberton had a combined value of R 3,079,360,574 with a median price of R 995,000 compared to
R 2,858,735,011 with the median price of R1,000,000 for the prior period.
Full Title sales in Alberton had a total value of R 2,377,256,819 with a median price of R 1,180,000 compared to
R 2,270,251,237 with the median price of R1,250,000 for the prior period.
Sectional Title sales in Alberton had a total value of R 702,103,755 with the median price of R 750,000 compared to
R 588,483,774 with the median price of R700,000 for the prior period.
For more information regarding property valuations and suburb trends for Alberton visit
Suburbs with the most properties for sale in Alberton
Suburbs with the most properties to rent in Alberton
A list of available Alberton property types on CyberProp:
- Vacant Land
- Agricultural Holding
- Sectional Title
- Security Estate
- Retirement Village
Amenities in Alberton
Shopping malls such as:
Popular schools and nurseries in and around Alberton