Property For Sale / To Rent in Alberton
Alberton property stats
Alberton has 33 active suburbs.
Between 2016-06-01 to 2017-05-31:
- There were 2,295 property sales
- The average registration period was 106 days
- Alberton had 1,495 full title sales
- Alberton had 800 sectional title sales
Compared to the previous year(2015-06-01 to 2016-05-31):
- There were 2,220 property sales
- The average registration period was 112 days
- Alberton had 1,524 full title sales
- Alberton had 696 sectional title sales
Full Title and Sectional Title sales in Alberton had a combined value of R 2,977,036,675 with a median price of R 970,000 compared to
R 3,124,088,173 with the median price of R1,050,000 for the prior period.
Full Title sales in Alberton had a total value of R 2,243,618,180 with a median price of R 1,200,000 compared to
R 2,543,926,513 with the median price of R1,277,500 for the prior period.
Sectional Title sales in Alberton had a total value of R 733,418,495 with the median price of R 720,000 compared to
R 580,161,660 with the median price of R730,000 for the prior period.
For more information regarding property valuations and suburb trends for Alberton visit
Suburbs with the most properties for sale in Alberton
Suburbs with the most properties to rent in Alberton
A list of available Alberton property types on CyberProp:
- Sectional Title
- Agricultural Holding
- Vacant Land
- Security Estate
Amenities in Alberton
Shopping malls such as:
Popular schools and nurseries in and around Alberton