Property For Sale / To Rent in Alberton
Alberton property stats
Alberton has 33 active suburbs.
Between 2017-07-01 to 2018-06-30:
- There were 2,347 property sales
- The average registration period was 106 days
- Alberton had 1,656 full title sales
- Alberton had 691 sectional title sales
Compared to the previous year(2016-07-01 to 2017-06-30):
- There were 2,350 property sales
- The average registration period was 107 days
- Alberton had 1,554 full title sales
- Alberton had 796 sectional title sales
Full Title and Sectional Title sales in Alberton had a combined value of R 3,186,896,279 with a median price of R 1,025,000 compared to
R 3,073,073,683 with the median price of R960,000 for the prior period.
Full Title sales in Alberton had a total value of R 2,552,478,031 with a median price of R 1,200,000 compared to
R 2,340,292,357 with the median price of R1,200,000 for the prior period.
Sectional Title sales in Alberton had a total value of R 634,418,248 with the median price of R 780,000 compared to
R 732,781,326 with the median price of R720,000 for the prior period.
For more information regarding property valuations and suburb trends for Alberton visit
Suburbs with the most properties for sale in Alberton
Suburbs with the most properties to rent in Alberton
A list of available Alberton property types on CyberProp:
- Vacant Land
- Agricultural Holding
- Sectional Title
- Security Estate
- Retirement Village
Amenities in Alberton
Shopping malls such as:
Popular schools and nurseries in and around Alberton