Springs Property For Sale / To Rent - Area Information
Springs property stats
Springs has 55 active suburbs.
Between 2017-12-01 to 2018-11-30:
- There were 1,318 property sales
- The average registration period was 114 days
- Springs had 1,173 full title sales
- Springs had 145 sectional title sales
Compared to the previous year(2016-12-01 to 2017-11-30):
- There were 1,450 property sales
- The average registration period was 110 days
- Springs had 1,204 full title sales
- Springs had 246 sectional title sales
Full Title and Sectional Title sales in Springs had a combined value of R 922,980,783 with a median price of R 571,744 compared to
R 925,931,277 with the median price of R470,000 for the prior period.
Full Title sales in Springs had a total value of R 849,963,283 with a median price of R 587,500 compared to
R 818,978,877 with the median price of R515,000 for the prior period.
Sectional Title sales in Springs had a total value of R 73,017,500 with the median price of R 440,000 compared to
R 106,952,400 with the median price of R349,054 for the prior period.
For more information regarding property valuations and suburb trends for Springs visit
Suburbs with the most properties for sale in Springs
Suburbs with the most properties to rent in Springs
A list of available Springs property types on CyberProp:
- Vacant Land
- Sectional Title
- Agricultural Holding
- Semi Detached House
- Security Estate
Amenities in Springs
Shopping malls such as:
Popular schools and nurseries in and around Springs